𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

J A C K
°

"You were right, Ahtohallan is amazing." I told Elsa as we walked together, waiting for Grand Pabbie to finish up the ritual he was talking about.

"Told you." She grinned widely. "It was more amazing than I remembered, specially now with all the new memories stored in there." She said, her eyes landing on the now iced, or should I say solidified, memory that we got from Ahtohallan.

"It somehow felt familiar yet new at the same time, if that makes sense." She giggled.

"Yeah, I kinda understand." I said.

As the sun began to set I can see her beauty radiate even more. The golden sunset and the faint glow from the ice served as the source that further highlighted her in my sight.

Her smile was gleaming.

"You seem excited." I commented.

"I am. If this works, we'll finally get Honeymaren back." She said, with hopeful eyes.

I smiled. "It'll work." I told her, following her gaze.

Still my mind was stuck in Ahtohallan. How everything was ice and snow yet it looked full of life.

The memories that echoed in the vast open space, I can still hear some of it. The joyous laughter, friendly banters, all the good happenings here in Arendelle and Northuldra. And all the bad too.

It's amazing how it can hold an entire history.

But I guess I'm just a little bothered.

I saw their history, but I should've been there in the recent memories. I knew which scenarios are where I had a play, but I didn't see myself.

I thought maybe it was a spirit thing.

But Elsa was there, so was Bruni and the Earth Giants. I wasn't seen. Ahtohallan didn't store memories of me. My physical form wasn't shown there.

And what bothers me most is that Ahtohallan didn't store fearlings either.

Am I seen the same way by Ahtohallan?

"Hey, I think it's time." Elsa spoke up, interrupting my train of thoughts. I felt her hand touch mine. I looked at our intertwined hands then to Elsa who was now giving me a grin.

"Alright, let's go there then." I told her. I returned the look to her before giving her hand a light squeeze.

We swiftly arrived at the circle that Grand Pabbie had prepared just around the borders of the protective field we had on the Valley of the Living Rock.

Aside from Elsa and I, there were only 3 other non-troll person as the audience; Anna, Kristoff, and of course, Ryder.

"Are we going to get my sister back now?" Ryder asked, excitement evident in his voice.

"Hopefully, but for now we'll have to wait and see if what we've gathered will successfully be used as bait." Grand Pabbie said.

"Bait?" Ryder asked.

"Bait." Anna repeated as she stepped forward, her eyes looked determine and as if ready for battle.

I followed her gaze and saw glowing eyes from a distance. It works.

"It's here." I heard Kristoff say, instinctively pulling his wife closer to him.

"Not to worry, we're save in here. It can't  go through the field." Grand Pabbie reassured. "We'll continue with the plan tomorrow, for now you should all rest." He added.