𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛

ELSA
°

Jack was taking a while. I'm starting to wonder what could he be talking about with Grand Pabbie.

Was he mad at me about the crystal? We still got back in time. I'm sure it shouldn't have made him feel mad at me. He's not mad right?

Argh, now I think I know how Anna feels when I try and shut her out. It's not a good feeling. I hate this feeling.

"Elsa." Anna waved a hand in front of me.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?" I faced her with a smile. I hope it doesn't look too forced.

"I was asking what was bothering you." She said, her concerned look making me feel a bit guilty.

I don't have to keep secrets if it's Anna. I can tell her how I truly feel.

"Well, I guess all this is just... making me feel a little overwhelmed. It's like being thrown two puzzle sets but all of the pieces are scrambled together." I told her.

"It's not as simple as trying to solve a single kingdom's problem. Both Arendelle and the Enchanted Forest are at stake after all." Anna gave me a smile and held my hand.

"But don't worry. We have the spirits and Grand Pabbie to help us. We're the bridge right? I'm sure we can get through this if we all work together." She added.

I laughed, Anna's as enthusiastic as ever. Lend me some of those enthusiasm for a bit won't you sister?

"There's something else on your mind isn't there?" She looked at me again. Sharp as ever.

"Oh. That..." I looked around to check if he was at all done with talking to Grand Pabbie.

"Is it Jack?" She asked.

I looked at her surprised. "How did you know?" I asked.

"It's kinda written all over your face." She giggled as she motioned her hand to my face. I felt my cheeks start to feel hot.

"Well, what seems to be the matter with you and the Winter Spirit?" She said in a gossipy tone.

I don't know if she's trying to tease me or if it's her own way to lighten the mood. Probably both.

"I don't know. I think he's mad at me." I said right away.

"What? Mad? He didn't look mad at you when you both got back here. If anything he was giving you longing looks." Anna said, her nose and forehead scrunched up like she was thinking hard because of confusion.

Longing looks? I felt my heart skip a beat after hearing that. Maybe I'm reading into it, I don't know.

"But he seems mad about me going back there to help him." I explained. "After I told him that I didn't have the crystal-"

"Excuse me you didn't have what?" Anna looked at me with her eyes squinted.

"The crystal. You know, the pendant with the-"

"You didn't have it?!" Anna shouted, getting the attention of almost everyone around us. After a few apologies we they went on with their businesses.

"You went to the ice castle, the one with the fearlings, and you didn't have the protective crystal with you?" Anna looked at me wide eyed, her hands on my arms almost shaking me.

"But everything was fine until I told him that." I pointed out.

Anna laughed. "Okay, you really are my sister." She said laughing once more. "Wow, I never knew you were capable of doing something this thoughtless." She paced around the room.