𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛

E L S A
°

There's a way to reverse Honeymaren's situation. At least that's what Grand Pabbie told me.

We had to collect three items; the red crystal from the Valley of the Living Rock, ice from Ahtohallan, and lastly, something Honeymaren holds dear.

The crystal was already taken care of, Anna volunteered to help Ryder find what was important to Honeymaren, and that left me with the task of getting the ice from Ahtohallan.

"I'll go with you." Jack said as I got ready to summon the Nokk.

I smiled and gave him a nod. I reached for the pendant to make sure I was wearing it. I am, good to know.

"We'll be back before you know it." We said as Anna, Kristoff, Ryder, Jack and I rode off to the direction of Northuldra where it all started. Grand Pabbie and the others waved us goodbye and goodluck.

"Anna, you have your charm right?" I asked. She nodded and showed me hers. I turned to Ryder who already had his showing.

Great. We're ready.

Sven was working extra hard today, sprinting off so we'd reach our destination quickly. Good thing we brought extra carrots cause he'll for sure want them once we get to Northuldra.

"What do you think is the thing that Honeymaren holds dear?" Anna asked.

"Well, she had a toy when we were kids that she still has till now." Ryder said.

"A toy?" I asked.

"Yeah, a doll that was hand made by mom. If I'm not mistaken she has it on our tent." He said.

We then continued on brainstorming about what else might fit the description until we reached our destination.

"Well, this is our stop." Anna said as we got off the sled.

I turned to Jack. "This is where we part for now." I said.

Anna waved. "Goodluck and stay safe! Make sure you come back right away okay?" She said as Jack and I flew our way.

"You're getting used to this." Jack commented as he held his hand out.

"You're a great teacher." I smiled as I took his hand.

Gale made sure Jack and I were flying the same speed and unsurprisingly we were there before we knew it.

It was way faster than when we had to go on foot for sure. Of course it also saved me time trying to battle the harsh waves from before.

"Wow. It's amazing here." Jack looked around.

"Should we just hit the wall and get a chunk?" He poked his staff lightly on the ice wall.

I instantly set his staff down. "What? No." My eyebrows furrowed.

He laughed. "Relax, I'm kidding." He said but the way he looks at the wall says otherwise.

"Jack..." I said in a threatening tone.

He raised his hands up and gave me a goofy grin as he walked his way next to me.

"I'm guessing the 'ice' that Grand Pabbie speaks of is actually a solidified memory from here." I said as i walked faster to where I found the memories.

I quickly made a bridge, connecting the pillars I made from before though on hind sight I could've just asked Gale to help us get through.

"How do you find which memory?" Jack asked as he obediently followed me.

"I don't know. But maybe we'll know when we get there." I said.

And as we approached the area, i can see the powdered snow scattered all around.

"Wait here." I said as I try to find the spot I stood before. It wasn't hard to find it since the spot was pretty clean of the snow.

I went back to position, standing there once more. Just like before, I mustered up all the power that I can to move the snow, trying to make them remember the memory that we possibly need.

With a poof, it was like the room came to life and all the Northuldrans were transported inside, except everything was ice and snow.

Jack stood there like a sore thumb, being the only non-snow person in the room with me.

"Wow." He let out a deep breath as he flew around. "Elsa wow what is this." He said inspecting different people on different places.

"This is amazing!" He pointed at them. "They're moving! They talk!" He sounded like a little kid.

"Can they see us?" He waved his hand in front of one of them.

"No, they're memories. They're only moving and talking the same way as how they did when it happened in the past." I explained. Jack nodded, his mouth hanging open as he continued to scan the place. 

It was different here now, at least the memories I'm seeing are. Maybe it was because most of them were now overwritten by more recent ones, after all, it has been a while since I last went here.

"You have a really wonderful voice Elsa." Jack appeared out of nowhere from behind me. My eyes widened. 

"What?" I asked him, face beginning to flush as I remembered that the memory of me singing Let It Go can also be found here. I feel like that song is just following me at this point.

"I saw a memory of you singing with your mother." He said. In my mind I just let out a sigh of relief. 

"Oh, uh thank you." I gave him a smile. 

"The answer you've waited for huh?" I heard him mutter. Before I could open a conversation he flew off somewhere again.

I sighed and just continued my search for Honeymaren's memory.

"Hey Elsa, you should come see this." I heard Jack say. With Gale's help I swiftly got to where he was.

It was Honeymaren with the kids. They were at their usual spot; just outside the forest, playing with the snow. This must be the memory.

"What's that?" One of the kids pointed at something. I followed where they pointed but I didn't see anything. 

"Fearlings." I heard Jack say, his eyebrows furrowed and his hand gripping on his staff. This must be the memory we were looking for.

"Kids run!" Honeymaren said, pushing them away as they ran. The snow was starting to fade, signifying that this memory was about to finish its show. I swiftly flicked my wrist to turn it to ice and solidify it. 

It's as if I got the picture perfect ice sculpture captured. Honeymaren on her stance, ready to fight off the fearling just to save the children. Such a brave face she has on her.

"Let's get this to Grand Pabbie." Jack put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded. 

"Let's go."

Don't worry Honeymaren, we'll save you from the fearlings. We'll get you back.