Eli Clark "Drunk" ☁️

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(N/N) = Nickname 

! Attention : The reader character is not real, just my idea on creating a "survivor" !

As a survivor, your job is to survive, you are an assist type survivor.

You love to organise things and tidy the manor, all the survivors absolutely like you and you were one of the most popular survivors. 

You were known for your kindness and tidiness, you stop tidying a mess when you see a mess. Everyone appreciates you for keeping the manor, their rooms spotless clean...

Today is a holiday for everyone in the manor, no matches will be held on the date of the anniversary. 

Everyone celebrates happily, 

"Attention please everyone!!! Emily, Emma, Demi and I made a special cake!!!" Melly exclaimed excitedly.

"Cool!" you exclaimed as you grabbed a slice while taking a huge bite.

"Be warned though, only survivors who are 21 years old or above can eat this cake!" Demi said,

"It contains alcohol! It's a rum cake!" Emma exclaimed excitingly.

All the survivors except Helena and Martha grabbed a slice and chewed it down quickly. Everyone was chatting and having fun, you looked around in case if someone dropped their cake or crumbs on the floor. Then you started heating up, you placed your cake down on a plate and started shaking...

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Andrew looked at you and frowned.

You started staggering across the room, you couldn't stand straight.

"Oh shit, she must be drunk because of the cake!" Naib exclaimed.

"But it's only about 20% alcoholic, it's a very small amount," Melly said with confusion.

You tumbled and started losing balance, Eli caught you gently in his arms. 

"(Y/N)!!! Are you okay??"Eli exclaimed worrying about you

"She's drunk ok? Just drag her to her room..." Naib muttered

Suddenly you sprung up, 

"Holy shit, she's quick," Naib stared at you 

"Quit swearing," Tracy hissed

 You bounced up at said in a deep tone,

"Let's go to the roof of the manor..." you said,

"What why?" Luka Balsa stared at you confusingly.

Everyone in the room stared at you in silence, flushed with panic and confused expressions.

"Today... I... really think I can fly..." you said quietly.

"......"

After a few seconds, the room erupted crazily. Survivors started panicking and running around.

"(Y/N)!!! Don't do it!! You're my best friend!! Don't leave meeee!!!" Vera cried out

"Fucking drunk girl, what the fuck," Naib shrunk back

"Shut it!" Tracy snapped at Naib while hitting his head.

"OW!!"

"Somebody grab some rope!!!" Norton instructed