Norton "Lust" R15 (Part 3)

Norton's pov since it's easier ////////

(y/n) = your name

Norton is horny QWQ ( !!! ///////

________________________________________________________________________________

Norton's Pov:

In My head at least... I wanted to touch (y/n)... so... much more...

"Aren't you going to touch me today?" (y/n) asked so softly...

I wanted to touch you... more than anything else...

I want you... more than anything else in the world...

"Nort---"

you grabbed her head and pulled (him/her) closer, hugging and placing (his/her) cold lips against your pounding and feverish one...

(y/n) began trembling and tried to squirm away...

"MMh..."

you heard some of (his/her) moans...

You inserted your lustful tongue, licking (his/her) drooling insides...

Saliva drip between you two and you began to lose control, sneaking and slipping your hand slowly into (y/n)'s shirt and flipped it out...

You sucked hardly on (his/her) nipples...

"Oi! I n-never asked for this!" (y/n) cried out loudly... completely powerless...

You know you should stop, but your hand and body just move against the pleasure on it's own.

I want (him/her) so bad... you have no idea how much...

Said an inner voice... seductively...

What the hell am I supposed to do with these damn feelings?!

"I SAID STOP IT GODDAMNIT!" (y/n) yelled, in a fit of rage, (he/she) managed to shove you aside and your head bumped a tree.

"Sorry," you muttered over and over again...

You leaped forward and hugged (y/n) gently...

"(y/n)..."

"Huh?"

"(Y/N)..."

"???"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!

I'm like... a pathetic little kid... throwing a fit... when I can't have what I want...

"Norton? You okay?" (y/n) asked...

Suddenly, (y/n) gasped in horror...

your sly and unknowing hand slipped into (his/her) pants, trying to reach---

"Don't--- AUgH! Asshole!"

(y/n) threw a punch and threw you aside... (he/she) landed in the grass in front of you...

"Stupid... dumbass..." (y/n) muttered,

you shakely grabbed ahold of yourself, realising what you have just done...

"I'm Sorr... I'm so sorry (y/n)..." you reached your hand to try and comfort (him/her),

(y/n) slapped your hand off...

Tears stream down (his/her) lovely face...

The fear...

My fear...

of losing something important to me...

"I SAID I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU DID!" (y/n) said... then (he/she) began running off and away...