An Apology

So hello, this is not and I repeat
NOT THE ORIGINAL USER OF JACKNAIBLOVER

So, I was 'friends' with him and he gave me this account long ago. And then I noticed 69 messages and decided I should scroll through them. In my findings I discover an uproar about a certain chapter in this book. Featuring a character called Naib who is apparently underage. This is not the worst part, it also triggered the Genshin community since the reply he made months ago I think was offensive and blaming the community.

I'm on neither side, but until I saw the story. Okay it was a horrible and unpleasant thing to see, so I'll be the responsible one and apology once and for all.
I unpublished and deleted the chapter, changed the account password, had a talk with the person irl, he apologised to me and said I was undeserving of this, he too wants to pass this message along.

"Sorry everyone, at the time I wasn't all that bright, I don't choose what I say and do, but that chapter was made by me 1 year ago and I don't know much about it triggering others. And the comment I made is offensive, I only thought to spite the person, since he was sending death threats of my family and deleting them. I do not ask for sympathy, just for an acceptance."

With that said, he left me alone.
Okay so, enough grievances...
Apology is done, it took me a while to get him to talk. What a mess, but once again I will apologise.
Sorry to the identity v fans and Genshin fans.
We hope you accept our apology. I'll be proofreading his writing first if he ever decided to do something new! Catch a break, have some tea breaks or two, everyone needs a fresh start. If it's in the past, it stays in the past.
From now on out, I'll be here as a bodyguard to ensure quality, proof read-through and thought out content. Once again I'm sorry for all this, I hope you all could understand.

Sincerely,
Jacknaiblover's ex-best friend.