The Tower of Life (y/n) & Multiple 🌹

Isn't exactly a lovely oneshot

It's a tragic tale I read~

STARING!!!

The Messiah as (y/n)!

The young man as Edgar

The Swordsman as Naib

The older sibling as Norton

The younger sibling as Demi

The poet as Luka

The Priest as Eli

The Dancer as Margaretha

The Younger twin as Aesop

The older twin as Joseph Desaulniers the Photographer

________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, a young seamstress was chosen to become a messiah in the tower of life. The only source of power and magic to keep the world from being shattered and destroyed. The lands were mostly wrecked during war and became abandoned and only small villages remained...

A prophecy told the seamstress she would become the messiah and retrieve the 9 blessings which can fix the world in the tower of life. The villagers and friends from her town accompanied her on this daring mission to save the world. Her main goal is to seize the blessings which a messiah must endure and light up the torch of life... to spread the energy and power across the barren lands. As the messiah and her friends entered the tower, one by one, blinded by greed and hunger for power, began fighting over for the blessings.

The Messiah froze, not knowing what to do. She tries to stop the commotion and flings herself into a chamber and tries to grab the first blessing called the "swirling waves''. Suddenly, a young man's hand grabbed her's and shoved her out of the chamber... he smiled happily and said "We will endure the same pain all as one!"

After losing the first blessing, the messiah who was locked out from the chamber... silently stood up, turning to look at her friends and stared at the locked chamber in disbelief. At the second chamber, the blessing of "dancing flames" was seized by a swordsman with glowing red eyes. Then the powerless messiah was overpowered by her dearest companions, an older sibling took the blessing of "graceful sunlight", the furious younger sibling rushed to the chamber with the blessing of "peaceful darkness" where she was never seen again. The poet swung himself into chamber with the blessing of "ambient thunder" and the priest snatched the blessing of "trembling earth", the dancer skipped into the chamber with the blessing of "whirling winds", the twins fought over and the younger smiled confidently as he took the blessing of "Silver Garden" and the older one took the blessing of the "Quickening Magma".

The Messiah stood in utter defeat...thinking to herself, Why has everyone betrayed her?Can someone be this blinded by greed?Can greed change a person?All the 9 blessings in the world have been stolen now...Stolen by her trusted, beloved companions... friends...

The Messiah staggered up the stairs to the altar alone.

The torch of life stayed dim and dark.After reaching the altar on the top of the tower, there were 9 statues, holding candles, which represents the 9 blessings and the 9 sacrifices made. Once the messiah placed the torch in the center of the statues, the torch came to life with a roaring flame... it flared up and a strong orange glow, a ball of energy flashed and created a magnificent image above the shrine...It showed that the Messiah's friends... have all sacrificed themselves and endure the suffering of the blessings...

The Messiah watched in horror as one by one, her friends knowing that these "blessings" would kill them, smiled as they accepted their fates. The young man drowned by the swirling waves, the swordsman danced gracefully in the flames, the older sibling fell down to his knees due to the powerful sun and drought... the younger sibling lost her sanity in an everlasting peaceful darkness. The poet got struck by the lightning of justice, the prayer got destroyed and crushed by the trembling earthquakes. The lovely dancer got torn apart by the blades of the whirling winds. Finally, the younger twin got frozen to the soul and the older twin crawled through magma. The Messiah shook her head in fear... suddenly acknowledging that her friends all sacrificed themselves for her, she fell to her knees in pain...

Shadows began emerging and surrounded the Messiah, "We will endure the same pain all as one," they said on repeat...

The Messiah cried out loudly,

her dearest friends...she lost them all...to this tower...to her destiny...

She whispers,

"I'm sorry I doubted everyone... I'm sorry I lost faith... I can't do this... alone..."The shadows began shifting into the shapes of her friends,all reaching their hands out towards the Messiah.They all smiled and repeated the motto before fading away,"We will endure the same pain all as one,"The Messiah gathered courage and touched the torch, lifting it up and raising it high above the shrine, tears stream down her face...She realised she had just created the nine sorrows,

Regret,

sadness,

loneliness,

misery,

despair,

suffering,

agony,

anguish

and desolation.

She raised the torch, setting it's power ablaze.Chanting her powerful spells,the torch burns brightly and the tower crumbles and the barren lands...are finally restored...