Embalmer - The Coffin Of the Flower Keeper Pt. 2

(y/n) = your name

Last few oneshots before my 2 week assessment QWQ

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person pov:

"Why does the Grand King always follow (y/n) into the solution... it is pretty unstable...

since that mere human can absorb all the power as well," Emma whispered to Emily, who was also a servant working for the King.

"He really doesn't want to part with this special human... does he?"

"Hmm, about that... should we make the next solution stronger? So they can last longer?"

"I suppose we could... if he still doesn't want to part from each other... not even a little while,"

"Or rather... does... does he want to die with her?"

Emma leaves the room to fetch more solution...

"Oi Emily... pssssst!" a voice quietly hisses,

Emily frantically looks around the room and spots Melly at the window,

"Huh?! Why are you here?!"

"shhh! Miss Emily, you're being loud... I will get caught and killed for trespassing so shush!"

Melly replied...

"Are you here alone?"

"Yes and don't worry about that, follow me and I will show you something I have noticed..."

Melly drags Emily through the thick bushes and leaps to a special part of the forest.

"Right here Miss Emily, is the spot!"

"Huh? What's wrong with the field here Melly?"

"This... this is a place where the climate is odd and strange plants grow... Occasionally I come here to gather nectar and some medicine ingredients...If you make mistakes and get the wrong items, lots of these exotic and wild plants can poison you. That's why both you and I have to be careful... "

"Poison?" Emily asked with wide opened eyes.

"This... here... this flower is the most deadliest out of here... it is a deadly poison itself... a few days ago, I spotted a lovely young girl picking flowers here, I wanted to ask... she didn't eat it... or anything... did she?"

Emily falls backwards in shock...

the coffin... is filled with this deadly flower...

"Miss Emily? Are you oka---"

Emily dashes through the bushes, running as fast as her legs could carry her...

The Grand King! That's all she had in her mind,

And the young and innocent human!

"Emma!"

"Wh-What's wrong Emily?"

"I'll explain later, th-they need help in the coffin... find the keys and the crowbar to screw open the lid Emma!"

A loud crash was heard from the room with the coffin...

[Flashback to before Emily returns]

-Inside the coffin-

(y/n)'s pov:

Augh! *bumps head to the lid*

My stomach hurts...

My head is dizzy...