Aesop Carl [Shorts - story!]☁️

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/C) = your choice

This is just a fanfic oneshot, the (you[reader]) character is not an actual in game character!!!

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Aesop Carl, the embalmer, dislikes social events and ... being around people...

He is mostly quiet, isolative and alone...

But today, he was much more cheerful and happy, he actually started talking, still not to people but he talked to himself... 

You thought it was kind of suspicious, so you stalked him during a match, but unfortunately, the hunter found you and began to chase you, you vaulted pallets, jump over windows and stunned the hunter. After about 90 seconds of kiting, the hunter finally got you down. You whimpered as the hunter tossed you onto a chair... 

Then a mysterious black oozy substance appears around you,

"Eww, what's this?" you yelped,

Aesop has embalmed you,

when you fell out of the coffin, you realised your lips and body has landed onto someone else's.

You jumped back and screamed, spotting a shocked and stunned Aesop.

Aesop blushed and ran away, you touched your lips, feeling it's tingling warmth... 

"It can't be a coincidence, how can I perfectly fall on top of him and kissed him?"

Aesop's Pov:

Damn, damnit, DAMNIT! 

I didn't know she would be downed that early after I finish embalming her, I kissed her surrogate and she just tumbled out--- 

and now she thinks I am a creep who just randomly kissed her...

*bonk*

(Y/N) 's pov:

You continued to stalk Aesop, noticing him murmuring to himself and decoding,

suddenly your heart thumped... the hunter is near!

Aesop didn't move and the hunter appeared behind him, terror shocking Aesop...

"You seem to be in deep thought, aren't you Aesop?" Joseph teased him,

"You're so distracted, you didn't even noticed I'm here," Joseph said while tying him up to a balloon.

Aesop sighed and just lazilly went limp on the balloon, the forward ran and tackled the hunter, freeing Aesop.

"Cipher Machine Primed!" Tracy yelled. 

You ignored the fuss and head towards the nearest exit gate to stand by.

"Focus on decoding!" William yelled as he tackled the hunter once more.

The ciphers are finished, the doors are activated, you typed the password as fast as your fingers can go, the door opens...

"The exit gate is open!" YOU YELLED。

William dashed towards the exit gate, Tracy used her bot to bodyblock Aesop, all four of you exited safely...

Leaving you to wonder, why did Aesop kissed your surrogate.

After getting healed in the infirmary, you went to your room, you heard a soft knock on the door, you opened it and found Aesop shaking, his hand held a rose and a letter, he gave it to you and murmured something and ran down the hall. You shrugged it off and started reading the letter.

It wrote,

Dear (Y/N), 

Sorry about the incident earlier, I was making sure the surrogate was embalmed properly, I didn't realise you were down and when you fell out of the coffin, I was completely shocked that your lips fell upon mine. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable.

From Aesop,

You smirked and said, "yea, right... "

You decided to find Tracy and asked her what did Aesop do while embalming you.

You knocked on Tracy's door, the door banged open and Tracy dragged you in.

You told Tracy about the incident and she started laughing...

"ahahahaha (Y/N), that's hilarious! When he was embalming you, my robot ran past him, I caught a glance of him... sneaking a kiss on your embalmed surrogate body! But probably when you fell out of the confin, he didn't expect that and actually got a kiss from the real you! Ahahahah, this is so funny!!" Tracy exclaimed while rolling on her bed.

You got your proof and information, you muttered 

"Thanks Tracy," 

and decided to head over to Aesop's room and tease him.

When you went to his room, it was opened, 

"Hello?" you asked while opening the door, the door hit something and you look behind the door, Aesop tumbled out and fell on the floor. 

"What the heck are you doing behind the door?" you asked, 

"I could have banged the door on you!" 

Aesop silently stood up, staring at you

You held up a photo of Aesop kissing your embalmed body. 

Aesop gasped and blushed furiously.

"Wha---what's that," he asked,

"Tracy's bot camera, she got it on video," you smirked,

Aesop shrunk back and whispered,

"Okok! (Y/N)! I... like you... (Y/N)!!! No need to go that far to find out!!!" 

You laughed, 

"of course i know you silly bean!" you patted Aesop's head,

"just don't kiss the real me by accident the next time,"

Aesop blushed and turned around,

you silently strove away from Aesop's room, murmuring... 

"I like you too Aesop,"

this is a short story! meaning it is made between long stories for fun!

art is not by me!