Scentless Rose ✨Request✨

Requested by: CowLovar

Emily x Emma FLuff here we gooooo

______________________________________________________________________________

3rd person pov:

The Anniversary date of Identity V! A day of fun! A day of rejoice! A day of celebration!

A day where survivors and hunters live in peace, the rocket chairs stop working, the ciphers stop shaking, the hunters stop hunting and survivors stop being desperate for surviving!

The clocks stop ticking, everyone is resting...

"There will be a dance tonight! A feast and banquet will be held the entire day!" Miss Nightingale announced excitedly...

Everyone cheered at her statement...

At the banquet table, silk were beautiful lined along the sides, laces droop, lingering around the table. Silver cutlery were placed around the tables, pieces of papers assign the places of where survivors or hunters will sit. Food was slowly taken out of the kitchen and was presented magnificently at the grand table, beautiful smells were scent roaming around the room... Survivors and hunters smile at the delicious and mouth watering delicacies...

Emily's Pov:

I...I'm sitting next to Emma! EEEEkkk! She's so cute... I wonder who is going with her to the dance tonight... but... a dance is so... loud... grand... fantasy... not really suitable for me...

-you shot a small glance at Emma who was cheerfully handing out flowers she had picked in the garden-

"Here Emily, a bluebell matches you hair and eyes perfectly!"

you blushed as she sticked the flower into your hair. You flinched and blushed hardly, turning your head aside to avoid eye contact...

"Miss Emily? Did I hurt you? Did it not feel good? Do you not like it..." 

You looked up at Emma, who looked hurt and looked like she was going to cry...

You shook your hands violently and blurted out:

"No! NO! It's lovely! Itsthebestgiftanyonehasevergiventome!"

Emma's cheeks flushed and so did yours...

the conversation became awkward and Emma began giving flowers to every other female.

"Miss Martha, a tiger lily really suits you! Miss Fiona, heard of orchids? The insides match your hair! Miss Tracy! A Gladiolus for you! It means strength! As a decoder! You always manage to stay strong! Miss Helena, a CLEMATIS fits your smart self very well! Miss Vera, a lady as fancy as you would love a Bella Donna perfume extract... am I right? I extracted all the poison, it's now safe enough to make into a perfume! Dear Margaretha, here is a olive sapling, may your husband and heart lay forever together in peace... Miss Patricia, here is the flower that symbolises power, the Datura Devil's Trumpet... finally for Demi and Melly, here is Iris for Demi and golden alyssum for you Melly! Filled with sweet nectar all the way to the stem! I hope you all enjoyed the anniversary gift I planted for you all!"

All the male survivors face fell, staring at Emma...

"Sorry, I didn't have time to plant it for you boys," she reached for another basket, which is filled with even more flowers...

"Here is a live rose hardened into resin and made into a pin for you Miss Michiko... a wild dandelion for Yidhra and her follower! Lily of the Valley for Queen Mary, a flower worthy of royalty! A beautiful sweet pea for Miss Violetta... Here is a small 4 leaf clover for you Miss Ann and some dried samples of leaf and flower stencils you can use if making sculpted pottery!"