Hello My dearest readers

Hello, detectives from Oletus Manor,

This is unfortunately the last chapter
And um—
I am really not motivated to write anymore things about Identity V nowadays it's just being a hunter main is harsh. Toxic teams and got some shady comments (even someone threatened to block me here— yes on Wattpad) I jumped into a new game called Genshin Impact. Which was funny since I use to hate it... but now I love it and deleted identity v. My memories of what the characters names and personality in identity v are beginning to fade. I'm very sorry, but I no longer find writing as interesting as I did in the past. Also, I think I made a lot of mistakes in this book, which I could say was a little shameful of me. Nonetheless, I apologise to those who's request are left yet unanswered, now that I'm busy in higher levels and have to work on graduation essays and feeling not motivated is hard to write a good piece of work. I hope my readers like Genshin impact too... since I might consider writing one shots of fanfics...

Thank you all for helping me up until now. I'm glad some of you actually like my writing, I thought that they were bad (ehe).
Reading the comments are very heartwarming (most of the time), well I guess it's farewell!

Well detectives, here is where we'll part ways!

Welcome travellers, to a new era!

Best Regards,
JackNaibLover
(I might change the username lmao)