Naib x Eli "Magical Forest"

LoL and this contains funny stuff.

"stuff"

Short stowwwwwy cuz i dont have ideasssss

give me requestsssss pleaseeeee

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As Eli walked slowly near the fairytale forest, he approached the kingdom of spades, he hid in the forest and watched a slim, young boy, wearing a beautiful and fancy glowing blue cloak, with a magic butterfly. 

"It must be the king of Spades, Clarity..." Eli muttered,

The King slowly walked to the river and started stripping to bathe, Eli immediately shrieked and ran back into the forest.

After half an hour, Eli heard the King's footsteps,knowing he would look for his clothes somewhere else, so Eli crept out and tried to look for his owl.

"Brooke? Brooke? Where are you?"

His owl was nowhere to be found, 

Suddenly he heard a horse's whinny, Eli turned around, seeing the King with his hands crossed and half naked with a long towel wrapped around his waist and covered his legs. 

"Where is my underwear? You stole it didn't you," the young king grumped at Eli.

Eli gasps and fell to his knees, 

"No, no! Sire! I didn't steal from you, your majesty, I wouldn't dare!"

The boy smirked and pushed Eli onto the ground forcefully... using one hand to pin both Eli's hand on top of Eli, Eli struggled but couldn't move.

"Release me please..." Eli asked politely

The king leaned closer and he playfully yanked off Eli's mask. He gasped,

"B-Blue eyes?" 

Eli shrieked and blushed, 

"Yea! Stop looking!" as he turned to another direction...

The boy king released Eli from his grip and pointed towards a direction,

Eli turned around and saw his owl holding something.

"I can see the panic in your face, it's your owl, isn't it?" Naib grinned.

"S-Sorry your majesty, I will get it back for you," Eli muttered,

then the owl flew away... Eli couldn't catch up and tripped onto the ground.

Naib held Eli's mask and said playfully,

"Get me my underwear, or I won't give this blindfold back to you," 

Eli grumped and ran into the forest to look for his owl.

"Coo, Coo," Eli turned around to see his owl holding a really dirty underwear.

*GASPS!* "Brooke! Why did you take his underwear and throw it into the mud??!! Now... my blindfold is gone... " Eli said to his owl sadly while patting it's head.

Eli strokes his owl lovingly, 

"All right, I will help him wash his underwear and return it to him!" 

Eli goes to the river and helps wash the underwear...

"Gosh it's really dirty... seriously Brooke? You really like messing up things."

Eli washes the underwear gently, he uses the river water to get rid of the stains, after a while of scrubs, he held it up, clearly satisfied. 

"There! It's all clean! But smells bad though," Eli gives the underwear another scrub.

After about 10 minutes of scrubbing, Eli smelled the underwear, there was no more smell...

"WHY ARE YOU SNIFTING THAT? I THINK IT IS MY UNDERWEAR!" Naib bellowed.

Eli shrieked and fell backwards towards the river, 

"Careful!" Naib hissed and grabbed Eli forcefully, causing Eli to crash on top of Naib and both fell backwards together.

"Damn you, why did you take my underwear?"

"I didn't! My owl did... a-and she got it dirty, sorry for all the trouble, I'm currently helping you wash it..." 

The anger from Naib vanished...

"Thank you... (asks in tiny voice) *what is your name?* "

"Eli... Eli Clark..."

"That's... a wonderful name..."

The end because idk how to end it.