Margaretha "Completed Composition"

(y/n) = your name

Beautiful Request by: nathemda

(Boy reader ideal)

Fluffy fluff cloud here...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Margaretha Zelle, the female dancer... lost her husband in an accident, one of the most kind hearted and forgiving survivors... she would dance gracefully in attempt to cheer up the ones who felt sad or down sometimes... and often pulled out a wide smile... but you know that smile was fake. You know deep down she was stressed, depressed and trapped in her own feelings.

In the manor, you knew she is related to the Joker and the Acrobat... whom she met in her past life and described as "The Tall and Handsome Clown" and "The Red haired Young Youth" respectively in her diaries.

Seeing them in matches always made her uncomfortable and more easily distracted...

Especially if the maps are moonlight river park or lakeside village because they gave her memories... of her husband, hometown, job, family... her past...

You have noticed this scenario repeat itself for more than a hundred times and each time it might have decreased Margaretha's sanity little by little...

You never wanted her to feel this way... she reminded you of someone you loved in your past.

Someone you wished you have never lost...

You sighed and stumbled across the hallway, accidentally bumping into Margaretha, her musical boxes tumbled across the floor, one of them shattered into pieces, you and Margaretha gasped loudly in unison...

"My... my music box!" she said while shivering,

you carefully picked up the pieces and apologise,

"Sorry!!! I'm so sorry Margaretha! I will fix it!!! I promise!!!"

Margaretha's shocked expression shifted into a cheery and positive smile...

"It's okay, I can see you looking flustered,"

the smile was genuine for the first time... it made you squirm...

you blushed and looked down at your feet,

"Yea... I am just panicking because I broke your music box,"

"No... you were flustered before you bumped into me, I can see the change of your expression,"

You pulled a shock pikachu face, she had seen directly through your fake expression...

"Something's on your mind right? Spill it out..." Margaretha laughed,

"It's... about you..."

Margaretha's face fell, she tumbled and tripped backwards...

"M-Me?" She asked silently...

"Yes... you... I can see you don't look happy..."

"That's no true! I smile everyday! I dance everyday! I never felt sad in the manor---"

"But... I can see that you forced yourself to wear a so-called smile on your face everyday..."

"How... how did you..."

"I tried to be like you before... faking to be happy, hiding my secrets... solving grave problems on my own without help and support... it drove my family and friends away... I became secretive, selfish... and alone all the time... I don't want the same thing to happen to you... Margetha... at least in the manor... no one will abandon you... but I don't want you to force a smile... it's... bad for your health..."

Margaretha flinched at your words, slowly stood up, tears began flowing down her rosy cheeks.

You panicked and yelped,

"AH! AH! Sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!"

"No, no... it's not tears of sadness... it's tears of joy... I... I'm so glad you cared about me this much... It's not your fault I cried anyway... but it is your fault you made me fall for you..."

"Wh-what?"

"Can we be a perfect composition? You and me? A completed composition?"

"Yes, my dear Margaretha..."

End of short stowwwwy, I can do a part two if I have more info on how to end it ahahaha
Yet thanks again to nathemda for suggesting...

Margaretha is so underrated.