Norton x Naib ❤️❤️❤️☁️☁️☁️

This is not oneshot. 

Just a dedicated story to Kuroi_OwO

I love your stories, you are an inspiration !❤️

This is a short and tinyyyyy stowwwwy!

Naib x Norton fluff here we goooooo...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There was a new map, a map with ladders and mines and gold. The map was called golden cave, when Norton spawned there for the first time inside the cave with the mines, he gasped, lost his balance and tumbled onto the floor. 

"A m-map of m-mines? G-gold? Shovels? Mine c-cars?" he gasped and was shaking in fear,

Norton was referring to his past... his dreadful, unforgivable past...

where his friends all died due to a mining accident. 

Which wasn't really an accident...

He was the only survivor, but was scarred for life both mentally and physically.

He touched his scar on his face... 

"Oh, no... no please not a mine..." Norton hurled into a ball and started sobbing.

Violent thoughts rushed through his mind.

The greedy gold diggers... the explosion, the corpses, the fire... the injuries... the magnet.

The blood was on his hands... it was him who killed his friends. The greedy past self begged his friends to dig with him in the radioactive sector 13 of the cave... since it is said to have the most gold. They all went to dig some gold, but sector 13 wasn't meant for people to dig. There was a radioactive blast, killing all his friends but he was left alive... gawking at the bodies of his fellow friends. All his kind friends died, but the selfish, greedy gold digger who was responsible... survived... this was a mistake... a mistake so grave that Norton could never forgive himself...

He shivered and cried in pain...

Naib was decoding nearby when he noticed and heard Norton's sobbing.

He went over to comfort the prospector.

"Hey... Norton, you okay?"

Norton looked up at Naib who was smiling at him. Offered his hands and hugged Norton.

"S-sorry I'm so useless... it's just... this map... reminds me of my past. The people... I killed..."

"Do you remember your past?" Norton asked Naib as the two cuddled together.

"Yea," Naib replied.

"Well, I noticed some survivors don't seem to remember their past, for example Lucky Guy, he has no idea about his own name or career. Can you tell me about your past?" Norton said.

"Norton... I was a mercenary... forced to kill my own friends... I watched some die......" Naib replied grimly. 

Norton noticed Naib was getting uncomfortable with the small talk.

So, Norton hushed Naib and told him it's okay for him to stop talking if he doesn't want to.

Naib smiled and did a gentle but blissful kiss on Norton's cheek,

"W-what?! H-hey! Naib!!!" Norton blushed furiously.

"Hehe, feLINE better?" Cheshire Naib teased.

"Not funny," Norton smirked as the two decoded peacefully together.

The match was quick, the hunter Wuchang wasn't doing really well. Enchantress kited him for 5 ciphers, even though he desperately tried teleporting, Enchantress stopped him with stuns.

The last cipher was finished and the doors were opened. 

As Naib was about to leave, Norton threw an attract magnet and attracted Naib, hugging him tightly...

"Thank you, Naib... for making me feel better..."

Naib blushed and pinched Norton on his nose, 

"All right, all right, let's go back to the manor shall we?" 

the end... it was short but fun to write :D 

Art was not by me QWQ

Requests are open ❤️❤️❤️