Victor Grantz "Silent" 🌹

(Y/N) = Your name

Warning gore and slight (tinnnnnny 13+)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You were shoved onto the ground by the Prospector, you tried struggling but it doesn't work. The ropes tied onto your hands and legs were far too strong to be untied with your bare hands. Trapped in the circus tent by the prospector, there was nothing you could do.

"Let me go Norton..." you muttered as Norton shoved you aside.

He smiled at you and took out a sewing kit and some needles, he crouched near you and showed you the needles...

"Ah, (Y/N)... see how sharp and fine it is? Do you think it's perfect for sewing?"

You stared into his bloody red eyes and hissed out a response,

"Untie me bastard..."

He smirked and went into the storage room and dragged out a body... no... a person...

You gasped when you realised who it was...

"Victor???"

Victor laid still, unresponsive... Norton threw him onto a chair and tied him up...

"Now (Y/N), enjoy the show..." Norton twirled the needle on his hand and pierced it near Victor's lips. Victor instantly jolted awake and screamed in agony.

"NO! Stop!" you yelled as you noticed clear tears streamed down Victor's face, he kept flinching and struggling from Norton's torture.

You moved your legs and arms... attempting to break free... but as you struggled, Victor's screams in pain became louder and louder, you began to break down in tears too... seeing Victor in pain made you feel horrible.

"19 stitches... all done... enough to keep him silent..." Norton smiled, he turned to look at you,

"(y/n)... I'll sew so much needles on his mouth that you'll rather kiss me than a mouthful of needles... " Norton grabbed your cheek and kissed it...

"Now... it's time for you to be silent too my lil flower," Norton smirked as he began biting on your neck... hard... you screamed and tears flowed down your cheeks... you bit your lip so hard, small amounts of blood trickled down the corners of your mouth... you glanced at Victor... who collapsed on the chair with huge amounts of blood trickling down his mouth and onto the floor. You looked at Norton and said,

"Do whatever you want with me... just let Victor go..."

You closed your eyes and went limp on Norton's arms... everything went pitch black...

"Don't cry, don't cry," said a heartwarming yet gentle voice.

It wasn't Norton...

A soft hand was brushing on your hair, playfully patting it... an arm was wrapped around your waist and someone was breathing silently behind you...

You turned around to see Victor, who looked worried and also looked like he was crying too!

He smiled and kissed your forehead...

"Whatever you saw or heard... (Y/N)... it was just a dream... or... nightmare... I'm here... to comfort you forever..."

Short stowwwwy ;(