Norton - Fussy

(y/n) = your name

Inspired by comment by KitKat_Otaku

__________________________________________________________________________

3rd person pov:

[Match found!]

You sat there, fondling with fingers... you twirl and tapped them on the table nervously...

anxiously waiting for the match to begin...

"Ready," you said with a shaking voice.

You turned to look at your teammates,

Jose is there,

Vera is there and finally,

there's Norton.

You watched him playfully toss his magnet, juggling it through the air, catching it back skillfully... you feel extra safe in matches when he is around...

His tall, strong figure makes you feel at ease...

he is your team's reliable ally...

he is like a titan...

"The Hunter is Near Me!" you shouted to everyone as you kited...

you leaped over obstacles, dodging and juking the hunter, slamming pallets as you scurried around from one place to another...

"Focus on decoding!" you yelled breathlessly...

Norton jumped to bodyblock you, tossing an attracting magnet to send you closer to pallets.

You nodded for him to leave, hoping that he could help with decoding...

After seeing your desperate face, he left you to face the hunter alone...

Jack dashed closer, he slashed the finger claws through your chest...

he still thought the blow wasn't strong enough...

he stabbed you one more time in your legs, making you unable to run...

you fell down onto the ground... blood welling around you...

blood trickled from the corners of your mouth...

blood dripped from his claw...

you knew... hunters are suppose to hit survivors that strongly...

you felt like you're going to die...

"STOP HURTING (Y/N)!!!" you heard Norton yell furiously...

he through a blasting magnet and it sent Jack hitting on a pole behind him, as he was stunned, Norton tossed an attract magnet, sending you flying towards him...

He catches you gracefully... in a bridal style, ran quickly behind a building to hide from Jack...

"Are you alright?" he asked while wrapping bandages around your leg and chest with care.

"This is deep..." he replied, "we need to find Emily after the match ends,"