SCENARIO -Poison of Love- 🍋

(Y/N) = your name

(y/c) = your choice

18++++++++

Ideal REWARD for girl reader, 

if your a boy, just imagine yourself as a girl... 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jack the Ripper snuck into your room and poisoned your afternoon tea, not knowing of this, you drank it. After a while, your body began to heat up. Sweat formed and dripped down your face, your bottom part started feeling wet... you fell onto the floor, overcomed by the heat, you laid there... shaking and trembling... liquids slowly ooze from your flower... you yelped and sighed as you tried to reach your glass of water, but you knocked it down accidentally, causing it to shatter on the floor next to you. Luckily, the glass shards didn't fall near you, but the water flowed next to your heated body. 

"(Y/N)! I heard a crash, are you alright?!" 

You turned to see (y/c),

(y/c) walked closer, immediately, (y/c) flipped a blanket over you and muttered,

"do you have a fever?"

you gawked at (y/c)... 

"No... I just feel... intense..." 

(y/c) sighed and pour a glass of water for you, carefully you drank all of it.

(y/c) carefully lifted you up and placed you on your bed. 

Your body temperature still wasn't cooling down yet, you felt your flower getting more wet than before... sweat rolled down and your cheeks flared up. You began to pant breathlessly, struggling to control yourself. You tried to glance away from (y/c) who was very worried and speechless at the moment. The two of you awkwardly avoid eye contact.

Scenario tyme!!!

MALE Survivors:

Eli, Victor, Andrew, Aesop : Wipes sweat of your head, kisses you good night and sings a lullaby.

Luka, Naib: Tells you their past experience of getting sick/hurt and how they dealt with it and kisses you. 

Norton, Mike, Lucky Guy: Tells you a joke and kisses you good night.

Ganji, Jose, Edgar: Tells you to be a fighter and stay strong, bear hugs you...

Other male survivors: Either they became dominant or you pushed them out of your room...

MALE hunters: 

Antonio, Joseph, White Guard : Hums a lovely tune, tucks you into bed and kisses you good night.

Luchino, Black Guard: Tells you stories to smother you to sleep, then kisses you good night.

Hastur, Bane, Undead: Tells you about their past and how that you are the strongest girl they had ever met... comforts you with flattering words and kisses you to sleep.

Other hunters: ... (Leo, Joker, Burke, BonBon, Broken wheel... axe boy too young ok?)

Jack: Fuc*s you because he is the root cause of the entire SCENARIO.

PWEASE I NEED WEQUESTSSSSS (REQUESTSSS)