He picks you up from school (MUKE)

Luke: You were in your last year of high school. It'd been a long week, but it was finally Friday. 'Thank fuck' you thought... The best thing about a Friday, was that your boyfriend Luke always picked you up in his hella sexy Lamborghini. The bell rang indicating school was over, running out the doors, you searched the car park for Luke. Right in front of your eyes was your boyfriend lent against his black, sparkling clean car. His sunglasses placed on the middle bridge of his nose, a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth. He stood with his arms folded, wearing his Obey SnapBack, black leather jacket and a tank top. Oh, and not forgetting to mention his usual ripped skinny jeans. A smirk tugged on his lips as your eyes met with his, allowing the cigarette to fall out of his mouth as he did so. He squashed it on the pavement to put it out, before slightly walking forward towards you. As you reached the car, his arms embraced you in a tight hug. "Hey, you ready baby?" He questioned biting on his lip ring. "Hey babe, yeah." You stated back smiling. As you got into the car he started the roaring engine. Typical boy racer, eugh... As you buckled your seat belt, you felt a pair of eyes intently watching your every movement. Turning to face Luke, you slowly licked your bottom lip, intending to look seductive. "Don't do this to me princess." He said heavily breathing. "Do what?" You replied in an innocent tone, batting your eyelashes at him. "You damn well know." He smirked. "No I don't. I can't help that I'm an utter sex goddess without even trying." "Car sex. Now." He demanded, ferociously beginning to kiss your soft lips.

Mikey: It was just after lunchtime, and you were sat in a history lesson. Not really paying attention, you gazed at the clock, watching as the time dragged on. Suddenly, a loud noise was heard outside. Turning your head you looked out the window to see Michael your boyfriend sat on his motorbike, glancing through your classroom window. He was two years older than you so wasn't in school, but you found it really hot that he was older. You giggled as you spotted him, waving outside. "Miss Y/S/N, what are you looking at?" The teacher asked sternly, bringing your attention to the front of the classroom. "Uhh, nothing." You mumbled. "Well pay attention then." Your teacher said, rolling her eyes. Michael began gesturing for you to come outside, but you shook your head in disagreement still smiling. For a moment, you looked away, but the next thing you knew, you had a text on your phone which vibrated in your pocket.
Michael - Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught 😏 Come on kitten, you know you want me 🍆💦
You laughed in shock, sticking your middle finger up at him to the window.
Another text appeared on your screen from him seconds later.
Michael - 👅🐱💦
You couldn't stand this anymore. Raising your hand, you asked the teacher if you could go to the toilet. Hesitantly, she let you. Speed walking down the halls, you went outside finally meeting Mikey. "MICHAEL YOU LITTLE SHIT, YOU COULD HAVE GOT ME BOLLOCKED!" You shout-whispered. "Come on Y/N, come on my bike and RIDE with me." He smirked swiping he tongue over his teeth. This was too far and made you burst into fits of laughter. "You do realise I'm gonna get seriously done for walking out of school unauthorised, but fuck it." You said climbing onto the back of his motorbike, putting on a spare helmet. "That's my girl." Michael winked.

ok so just thinking about bad ass muke makes me srsly kinky

p.s. if u are alone like me for valentines day we can cri together