James Imagine

Imagine for sizzles1999 :) I'm guessing your name is Ciclely? Sorry if I spelt it wrong, I'm seriously bad with names lmao
Hope you like ittt!

You had a YouTube account and loved to sing. Each and everyday you got more subscribers and got loads of positive comments on your videos. You had posted a cover of The Vamps - Last Night on your channel. You were hoping that The Vamps would notice it, especially James. You thought to yourself that it would never happen. After uploading the video you turned off your laptop and went to bed. In the morning you went on your channel and scanned the comments. You saw James's username. You could not believe it, it felt like a dream. You read the comment which said 'Your videos are great, I love your covers of our songs. Wanna collaborate? ;) x' It was the actual James McVey asking YOU to sing with him. The comment had loads of likes so you liked it too and replied. 'Oh my goodness! Of course!!! x' You tried not to fan girl too hard. Later on you discovered that he had given you his number through Instagram direct so you rang it. He answered "Hey, who is it?" "Hello James, it's Cicely!" "Oh hi Cicely! So about collaborating..." James went on. You talked for a while and decided to meet up. You both lived in the same town and he was back home. He was having a break until The Vamps go on tour. You were soooo excited! You couldn't imagine how great it would be. As you arrived to your chosen meeting spot, you saw James standing there. "Play it cool" you quietly said to yourself. "Hey James" you smiled. "Oh hey Cicely, nice to meet you" he greeted you with a hug. "Sooo wanna go to my place?" James asked. You two had already decided on what song you were gonna sing. It was 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran. (I love that song unreal amounts •_•) As you got into James's house it looked amazing. He showed you his favourite room which was obviously the work out one. You stared at James's perfectly toned body until he said "Wanna get started?" You replied with a nod. You set up and both got your acoustic guitars ready. He put on film on his computer and you both started to play.

~ White Lips, pale face. Breathing in, snowflakes...~

You both were happy with the video and it was your first attempt. James gave you a wink and said "We must be meant for eachother, that video is awesome." "If I'm not mistaken Mr McVey I think that you may be flirting with me." You said cheekily. He smirked back at you and whispered in your ear "Maybe I am..." and with that he grabbed your waist and you shared a kiss. You were not expecting this, but it certainly made you feel like the luckiest girl in the world.