Connor Imagine

This imagine is for @TaniaUnionJ ☺️

You and Con were going to the movies to watch The Fault In Our Stars. You two had just started to date. Whenever a girl asked for a picture or put herself all over him, you got a little envious. Who wouldn't? But you accepted his fame and that's what he loved about you. As you went to the cinema Con bought you a large bag of popcorn to share, a Tango ice blast each, a Ben and Jerry's ice cream and a big bag of Pick 'n' Mix sweets. "Connor, you didn't have to buy all this, it has cost a fortune!" You said giggling. "I don't care, it's you I'm spending my money on and your worth every penny." He said smiling. "Aw, you daftyyy!" You grinned back. Once you went to your screen, you and Con decided to sit right at the back. The adverts hadn't even come on yet and the popcorn was almost gone. "Ooops..." Con said giving you the cutest smile ever. As the movie begun Connor placed his hand on yours as you watched. The film was so sad that it made you cry. Connor noticed so he hugged you tight, you loved how he was so caring. Once The Fault In Our Stars was over you came out of the room holding hands with Connor. You saw he had a tear in his eye which made your heart melt. "Sooo, did you enjoy the film babe?" Connor said. "I loved it, I could do with some cheering up though!" You laughed. "How about I take you to Pizza Hut?" "Con, no, you've already paid for ev-" But before you could finish your sentence he gave you a passionate kiss on the lips. You were so surprised as he'd never done that to you before. "What you waiting for, c'mon!" Connor chuckled. You linked hands with him again as you walked to Pizza Hut. "I love you Connor." You whispered. "I love you more." Con said back.

There ya goooo 😚 Sorry if you think it's rubbish 🙈 Hope you all like it!