A Tristan Evans imagine

(LITERALLY GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST AND I HATE MYSELF LMAO WTF IS THIS I AM CRYING)

DON'T READ I REPEAT DO NOT READ THIS IS SO CRINGEY 😭😂

This imagine is for @tristanevansgirl3 😝

Dirty Imagine

-----------------

You were at Brad's apartment with all of the boys. Tristan was literally like your brother, out of all of the boys Tris was the one that you could trust the most. You and the boys decided to watch a movie for the night and order a pizza. Once you got it delivered you all sat on the sofa eating it. Tristan kept staring at you, eyes with lust. You just smiled to yourself knowing that he wanted you. "I'm gonna put The Grudge on guys so get comfy!" Brad shouted. "Do we seriously have to watch that?" Connor whined. "It's okay Connor babe, I'll keep you safe!" Tristan said which made you all laugh. As the movie started you and Tris sat next to each other gradually shuffling closer to each other. The movie was kinda scary. You started to shuffle nervously. Suddenly, James screamed at the top of his voice. You were laughing with hysterics until you noticed Tristan's face. He seemed almost jealous that you were laughing at James. You quite liked seeing Tris looking angry. Out of nowhere, you felt Tristan's large hand grip tightly on your thigh. You gasped with shock. "Not now Tris, save that for later." You winked. He smirked back saying "But I need you now." Brad saw that you two were being very intimate so shouted, "Wow Tristan, your hand is looking very close to Bella's muff there!" You blushed and Connor laughed along with James. The film was getting too scary for your liking so you decided to go to bed. Brad had a spare room that you were gonna sleep in along with Tris. Connor and James were sleeping on the sofas. You put on one of Tristan's baggy black tank tops then went to bed. Not long after you were joined by him. "What about now?" He said with a giant grin on his face. You replied with "But babe, I'm tired..." Before you knew it, your top was off. Now it was actually happening you decided that you weren't tired after all. Once you and Tris were fully stripped, he crashed himself inside of you with no warning. (Okay, I'm cringing out right now as I don't normally write this stuff 😂😳) It was intense and it kinda hurt at first but the pain started to turn into pleasure. "Scream my name. Do it." Tris demanded sternly. You couldn't say anything as the pleasure was taking over you. Tris started to go slower and slower almost teasing you until you said his name. "Why are you stopping?" You said breathlessly. "Say my name." He repeated. Doing as you were told you shouted Tristan. "Good girl." He replied going faster again. (Update: I am not using the word or*as* or c** because they make me laugh 😁😂) Once you had reached your climaxes Tris flopped on the bed beside you. "Wow..." You said amazed. "I love you Bella." Tristan smiled grabbing your hand and putting a light kiss on it. "I love you too Tris."

I am like so sorry if it was rubbish, it's just I really can't write dirty imagines 😂
(LITERALLY GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST AND I HATE MYSELF LMAO WTF IS THIS)