Michael Clifford Imagine

Imagine for @antisocialvampette 💚

It was a new year at school and summer was over. You dreaded going back to school because you worried about getting picked on. Studying hard, reading and chilling is what your holiday really consisted of. There was this guy at your school who was considered as the 'School's Stud.' His hair was crazy, coloured red in no particular style, just a mess. You kinda liked him, but you didn't wanna be a sheep like all the other girls and like him just because they did. You got called a 'nobody', 'nerd', 'freak'... You always brushed it off because you always said to yourself that at least you'll get somewhere in life unlike them slags. You tried to avoid this dude at school, because he was renowned for bullying, but there was just something about him that was quite alluring; in fact quite hot. It was the end of a school day and it was Friday (the best day of the school week.) Feeling relieved that the bell had finally rang signalling to go home, you sprinted off to your locker to grab your stuff and belongings left in there. Just as you turned around to head out the doors, you bashed into someone extremely tall, falling head first into a bin, with your bag and books flying everywhere. "FOR GOD'S SAKES!" You literally screamed. 'Things couldn't get any worse, now people are gonna think I'm even more of a dork', you thought. Hearing people laugh you didn't dare get out of the bin, instead you just stayed there, slightly blushing. Suddenly you heard a husky Australian accent lingering over you, "Oh god sorry, are you okay man?" A guy asked with a concerned tone. You finally slowly picked yourself up out of the bin turning round to see a 6ft guy with bright red hair and a beautiful smile. He wore black ripped skinny jeans with a black and white baseball tee with 'IDIOT!' written on it. His green eyes gazed down upon you. "Urm yes, I um, I'm fine thank you. It's my fault, sorry." You stuttered trying to not make eye contact with him. This was the guy that you'd seen, he was the one you saw walking down the corridors everyday and tried to stay away from because of your secret crush on him. "Oh good then. Are you sure you're okay? You've just got a bit of um, that, ur that stuff, I'll just wipe it off, oh there you go." He muttered pointing at your cheek then gently flicking off a bit of food you had managed to get stuck on it from falling in the bin. "Oh ew, thanks." You quietly muffled blushing. "I'm Michael, Michael Clifford. You?" He sharply stated brushing off his shoulder. "Anna." You quickly spoke, eager to get away from embarrassment. With one sweep of a hand movement he picked all of your books up and passed them to you. "How about I make it up to you by taking you out at lunch time tomorrow, here's my number." He proclaimed quickly jotting his number down on a small piece of paper. He folded it and sharply handed it to you. "Call me." He said slightly leaning forward, giving off a wink. He was serious, but it was really attractive. He turned around strutting away and quietly giggled to himself. Just before he turned the corner, he glanced at you one last time making his hand in a phone shape putting it by his ear as a way of saying 'don't forget to call me.' He smirked and disappeared. 'What the hell just happened' you thought. You stood there, a small smile appearing on your lips astounded that you got the school's bad boy's number.

Sorry it took so long Anna! 😙 BUT I HOPE THIS IS OKAY! 😊 THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 200K READS! ILY LIKE ALWAYS! AND I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW FXCKING AMAZING THE GOOD GIRLS VIDEO WAS LIKE I COULDN'T BREATHE ASDFGHJKL 💘