Brad Imagine

For brads_jaffa_cake ;)
A lazy day with Brad...
Is your name Beth? Sorry if it isn't haha :)

You were at your house, alone. Everyone was out doing something apart from you. Boredom was a really big problem right now. You always new that Brad your best friend was in, so you decided to text him.

You - Hey, can I come over to yours? I'm seriously bored :| x

Brad replied - Hey Beth! And yeah sure, come round now ;) x

So with that, you walked round the corner where Brad lived. As you soon discovered Brad's parents weren't in either. You just walked in the house like you live there. Brad doesn't care as you are practically round there everyday. He was sat on the sofa with Jesse on his lap. You giggled at how big she was sat on him. Brad patted the sofa to tell you to sit down. "Soo hey" he said with a smirk. "Hi Brad" you replied back. After that, there was a moment of awkward silence. Brad seemed to be fidgeting loads and kept looking at you every now and again blushing. You secretly laughed inside. To break the silence you said "Shall we watch movies for the rest of the day; I've brought popcorn..." Brad had a huge smile, "You know me too well Beth haha." So you pulled it out of your bag and you both started eating it. First you watched 'The Lion King', then 'Frozen' and lastly 'Love Actually'. As the films went on you realised that you and Brad were getting intimately close. You quite liked it actually. You'd realised he'd put his arm around you. You could smell his Lynx Apollo which you loved. Suddenly Brad said "Beth... There's something I wanna tell you." He took a deep breath and seemed nervous. "I've really liked you for a long time and you've always been my best friend. And I mean, MORE than just liked you. So um uhh can I umm take you on a date?" He finally said. Inside you felt fireworks blasting off and you were so freakin excited! But let's play cool you thought. "Of course I will Brad, I kinda like you too." But that was I lie, you really secretly loved him. And with that, he planted a light unexpected kiss on your lips which sent butterflies in your stomach.

I hope you like it! :)