1: The Aftermath

"How are they holding up?" a voice called from behind a large group of teens, making everyone turn their head towards him. Once they see it was their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, they relaxed a bit. Everyone was still tense and jumpy after all that had happened. Everyone was technically recovering from their wounds, but they were healed enough to walk around and such. The only ones that were to the point of not awakening, were Katsuki and Izuku. They were the ones who fought out the villain named "nine" head to head and successfully defeated him. However, since the villain was so strong, both heroes nearly risked their lives to save those who lived on the small island. They both fought with bravery and determination. Both heroes set aside their differences to save the ones in need without hesitating in any way. However, the battle took a toll on both the young males bodies, seeing how much power was used.

"W-well they seem fine but.. They still have shown no sign of waking up any time soon" A female voice called from the crowd breaking the silence. After her, others commented as well, with a redhead male starting.

"Uraraka's right, and it's been four days ever since the attack. Everyone around the town has been asking for them to thank them but..."

"...we keep telling them that they are still in healing but that doesn't stop them from coming back the next day with baskets full of food." a bright blonde chuckled, lightning up the mood successfully when he hears a couple small laughs. The teacher nods his head and approaches the two teens lying on the floor on top of a thin mat. He crouched down next to a small boy with glowing green palms hovering over both bodies. Aizawa placed a hand on his shoulder as a sign to make him stop but the small boy didn't budge.

"Kid, it's ok. You need to rest otherwise-"

"No I want to save Mr. Deku and Bakugou like they did with us. I'm not tired yet so I can still manage" the small light brown haired male answered. Although he sounded frustrated, the teacher knew he was just concerned. Another small voice rang in his ear.

"Please Katsuma. You haven't taken a break at all... I-" a small hand was placed on his shoulder making him look in her direction.

"I'm worried" His sister spoke softly barely above a whisper. Katsuma stared at her and then back at the teens at hand. He sighed and deactivated his quirk making him instantly stumble to the floor from over exhaustion. His sister, Mahoro, immediately grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug, which he weakly gave one back. Mr. Aizawa stood up from his position and turned towards all the students.

"Alright. I need Iida and Aoyama to take the kids back to their home and stay there for the time being. Uraraka, Kirishima, Asui, and Koda. Since you guys are the most in shape, I need you to help clean up the streets and make sure nothing is in the way of them or the front doors of peoples homes. Sero and Shoji are going to be in charge of home repair. Go around and check if any of the citizens need help with anything that has been broken in their homes. Yayorouzu, you are in charge of making sure the injured are taken care of. There should be plenty of medical supplies so no need to worry about using your quirk. Sato will be in charge of cooking for you all with the help of Fumikage, Ojiro, and Jiro. Todoroki and Hagakure will make sure both Bakugou and Midoriya are taken care of. Me and the rest of the council will help you all with your businesses"

Everyone nodded their heads ready to take action. Most of the students' injuries had healed but some were still too weak to do anything major. So the couple that were still healing did the smaller things like bandaging the hurt, cooking, or watching the two passed out teens while the ones whose wound healed, surprisingly, quickly did the major jobs. They were still small considering it was just moving debris out the way but it was the most exhausting out of them all. Everyone started to leave before Aizawa stopped them again.