16: The Feeling of Jealousy

(@Joselinsweirdness this was your request! I changed it up a bit)

The small group of four slowly made their way towards their destination where everyone was meeting. Both Katsuki and Izuku were holding the kids on their shoulders with Izuku carrying Katsuma and Katsuki carrying a Mahoro. Katsuki was having a difficult time since Mahoro kept leaning back and side to side. She was basically putting all of her trust on the blonde below her.

"Can you stop leaning over! You're going to fall!" Katsuki yelled.

"But it's fun! Besides, you're strong enough to hold me up!" she said pouting.

"Accidents happen" Katsuki said with a smirk, slowly loosening his hold on the little girl. Mahoro panicked a bit and hugged Katsukis head with her arms and legs.

"OI! I cant fucking see!" Katsuki shouted again while attempting to pry the girl's arms away from his eyes.

"NO! You're gonna drop me!" she shouted again, holding tighter.

Izuku watched as the two bikkered with a giggle. Katsuma laughed as well while playing with Izukus hair. A distant voice sounded from ahead of them making them all look that direction. Once Mahoro saw that it was one of the girls, she leaped out of Katsukis hold with the teen panicking, holding her small body tight enough so she would land safely. Once she was on the floor she bolted away.

"Be fucking careful!" Katsuki yelled at the little girl while she stuck her tongue out. Once she arrived all the way to the girl, also known as Mina, she tugged at her pant leg catching her attention.

"Bakugou is being a meanie!" she whined, pointing towards the directions she came from. Mina giggled while picking the girl up, setting her on her hip.

"He's always a meanie," Mina whispered, making the little girl giggle. Izuku, Katsuma, and Katsuki reached the two while Izuku placed the boy down, Mina doing the same with Mahoro.

"Where's everyone else?" Izuku questioned as he looked behind his pink haired friends. She shrugged while getting between the two teens interlocking all of their arms before dragging them away.

"There all at the arcade so we all had things to do while waiting for the rest of the class to come."

Katsuki struggled under her tight grip but huffed annoyed and let it go since his arm was going numb from her tight grip.

"I didn't think our whole class would come.." Izuku thought looking ahead. Mina gasped dramatically while placing her hand to her heart.

"Are you judging my antics Izuku Midoriya?! I am deeply hurt by your words!" she exclaimed with a playful smile. Izuku, as usual, took this seriously and waved his free arm around.

"N-not at all! I was just surprised that the whole class came!" he said, awkwardly leaning away from Minas face that was sending, playful, glares at him while leaning closer to his face. Kasuki glanced over and didn't hesitate to snatch his hand away, pulling on Minas arm so she could back away as well. Mina held her arm, and whined at Katsuki about it hurting. The five finally made it to the arcade with the kids bolting towards Shoji and giving him the biggest of hugs since they saw him near the entrance. He gave one back and picked up the kids and made his way deeper into the arcade, giving them some money for them to use.

Katsuki made his way inside but was startled when he felt an arm around his shoulders.

"Hey man! Why didn't you come hang with us yesterday?" he asked curiously. Katsuki huffed and glanced over towards Izuku's direction who was talking with Todoroki, Denki, Minenta, Uraraka, and Iida who were hanging around the corner of the building.