17: Romantic Talks

Most of the class had gone back to their place after the theater since they were getting tired of carrying all of their bags and the girls said they wanted to have some sort of fashion show with the kids. Now It was just Denki, Kirishima, Todoroki, Izuku, and Katsuki.

"Well it still has plenty of time so how about we go get some dinner?" Kirishima suggested. Denki looked at his watch.

"It's only 5:46 and you wanna get dinner now?" he questioned. It was true it was pretty early so thinking about eating this early did not bring pleasure to his stomach. Kirishima waved him off.

"By the time we get there and actually start eating it will be around 6:30 so it's fine. You guys in?"

Everyone nodded. Katsuki only agreed because Izuku kept begging him in front of the others. He agreed, not before throwing a 'harsh' comment saying "you're getting it when we get back" towards Izuku. Everyone winced and felt bad for Izuku but the grenette blushed. If he knew Katsuki he knew it was going to be something that had to do with 'physical affection'.

Before they could leave, Kirishima then handed over some money over to Izuku. The greenhead looked at it questioningly. Kirishima laughed nervously.

"The other day when we were eating brunch you gave me a little too much money before you practically bolted out the door and this was the rest. Please take it" Kirishima said as he wiggled the money in his hand. Izuku thanked him and took it. Katsuki eyed him a bit.

That was the same day he 'disappeared'...

Katsuki softened his scowl remembering their encounter at the beach and seeing Izuku's pained expression.

"Alright! Lets go!" Denki exclaimed, pulling him out of his thoughts, and wrapped an arm around Todoroki who tried shrugging it off. Tried. The group made their way around the streets until they went inside a restaurant and took their seats in a booth with Izuku between Denki and Todoroki and Katsuki sitting beside Kirishima. Both mentally prefered this since now they were able to see each other but were also kinda bummed out since Katsuki wanted to tease the little grenette.

The night went well and was full of laughter and storytelling.

"But she was being so mean about it!" Denki pouted. Kirishima laughed.

"I think she was being reasonable. You and Mineta were checking them out when they were putting on the dresses! You two deserve that slap in the face"

Denki whined again "yea but Jiros earphones hurt like hell!" he said with a small blush. This caught Kirishima's attention. He smirked a bit.

"You got an eye out for Jiro~" he teased. Denki blushed a deeper red before shooting him a glare.

"That is none of your business and I saw the way you look at Mina!" he bit back.

"Wait I thought Mina said that she was incapable of love?" Todoroki questioned. Katsuki scoffed.

"Yea like your any better icy-hot"

"Kacchan! Be nice!" Izuku said as he lightly kicked the blonde male in front of him, which in return, received a glare.

"I'm perfectly capable of love but I am unsure if Yayorouzu feels the same way," he said nonchalantly. Everyone looked at him and smiled, besides katsuki, and asked a bunch of questions about her. After a while Kirishima sighed while scratching his nape.

"But Todorokis right. Mina said she has never actually loved anyone in a romantic level"

It was quiet for a bit before he looked at both Izuku and Katsuki with a smirk "how about Uraraka and that Camie girl~? Didn't she give you her number or something?" he asked the blonde who shrugged.