10: Beach Time

The door busted open, startling the two teenagers, making them shoot up from their place on the bed.

"CMON! Wake up wake up wake up! We wanna go to the beach!" a little female voice came, jumping on top of the two males.

Izuku and Katsuki groaned, slamming themselves back on the bed. Mahoro stopped her jumping with a frown before abruptly pulled the blinds open, sunlight hitting the bright painted walls and reflecting all sorts of colors into the other two's eyes. Izuku scrunched his nose and closed his eyes from the burn with Katsuki doing the same.

"What time is it even?" Katsuki asked while trying to adjust to the bright light.

"It's 7:00 in the morning," Mahoro said in a serious tone, making Izuku laugh. Katsuki shot him a glare.

"What's so funny nerd?!"

Izuku continued to laugh, trying to answer "you two are so much alike. Happy one minute and then grumpy the next heh..." he said getting up from his spot and stretching. Both blondes looked at each other before turning to Izuku with a shocked expression.

"We're nothing alike! He's a meanie and he's never happy!" the little girl squeaked.

"I can be happy if I want to brat!.." Katsuki shot back. The two in question glared at each other before Izuku interrupted their staring contest.

"Alright well me and Katsuma will be the only ones going to the beach if you two keep at it. Have fun staying home~" Izuku chanted while exiting the room with some clothes in his hand, waving his hand teasingly. Mahoro quickly looked away from the glare before following Izuku.

"NO! I'm coming too, I don't wanna stay here with him!" Mahoro whined, making Katsuki roll his eyes and change. After changing into a pair of shorts and tank top, he made his way towards the kitchen where everyone was getting ready to eat some breakfast. He sat down in his seat with the rest following and grabbed some food.

"When do we get to go?" Katsuma asked.

Izuku thought about it before shrugging "The girls said to be there by 8:30 and it's 7:14 now but we can go whenever we are ready. Besides I need to shop for a bathing suit along with Kacchan- assuming you didn't bring one?" Izuku asked while eyeing the blonde in front of him who nodded his head in conformation. The morning went by fairly quickly. The two kids were excited to go somewhere fun like the beach while the two boys were trying to keep up with everything from cleaning up, dressing the other two, and making sure to pack all of the essentials. All four made it out the door by 8:15 with two big bags filled with towels, snacks, money, and some games to play at the beach. Lucky enough, the backyard of the temporary home was right over a small cliff leading down towards the beach. Right as the four were about to continue their trek, the two kids took a small turn leading to a small dirt path, making the other two confused.

"Uhm... where are you going?" Izuku asked. Mahoro turned around confused before smiling.

"Me, Katsuma and dad used to go to the beach all the time and we always took this road right here!" Katsuma nodded his head "yea and it's actually a shorter route. We'll be there in less than ten minutes"

The two teens hesitantly followed but they were relieved when they arrived at their destination safely. Once they all settled, the rest of the class finally took notice of them.

"You guys made it! Wait what about your bathing suits?" Mina asked with Momo and Hagakure following behind. Izuku placed two towels down before facing the girls with a sheepish smile and a faint blush.

"O-oh me and Kacchan were actually on our way to go buy some..." he said, scratching his neck to ease his nerves. Mina huffed before smiling widely.