20: Our Inner Selves

Izuku woke up from a ding on his phone, making his groan in annoyance. He opened his phone seeing that it was 5:00 in the morning. He looked over at who had texted them and was ready to cuss them out before who he saw it was.

Kacchan: Sorry to wake you so early but come to the kitchen and help me with breakfast.

Was all it said. Izuku didn't bother replying but got dressed in the outfit he had prepared the previous day. Once he finished he opened the door quietly, to not wake up his roommate, and made his way downstairs with a yawn. Once he reached the last step he looked in the kitchen with squinted eyes to see if he could spot katsuki. A hand was placed over his mouth making him jump and wake up completely.

"Shhhhh it's just me nerd~" a voice whispered, making Izuku release a breath. He took the hand off his mouth and turned around.

"Morning kccn..."Izuku spoke, too tired to do anything but hold onto the other male. Katsuki chuckled, sending vibrations to his chest where Izuku's ear was, making the greenette blush.

"Morning deku~" Katsuki whispered groggily before picking up the male, earning a squeak, and bringing him to the couch. The blonde then crawled on top of Izuku and leaned down, catching Izuku's already parted lips. Izuku giggled, tilting his head and wrapping his arms around katsukis neck, pulling him down so their chests were against each other. Katsuki proceeded to wrap his own arms under the others torso, holding Izuku's shoulder blades tightly. Katsuki smiled, opening his jaw and allowing his tongue to slip in the greenettes mouth. He grunted feeling Izuku take it in with his own, exchanging saliva between pants. Katsukis hands travelled down Izuku's body, slipping his hand under Izukus shirt to feel his hot,soft, skin. Izuku disconnected himself sooner than expected. The pressure on his chest was too much so he needed to take more air in. He panted while feeling Katsuki press his lips against his jaw and neck making him arch his back. Katsuki kept at his work while his hand stopped tight over Izuku's heart, feeling its errating beat. He chuckled, making Izuku giggle from the warm breath. Katsuki made his way back up and caught Izuku lips once more.

"I didn't like that half assed kiss from last night deku~" Katsuki whispered in Izuku's ear, nippit at the shell. Izuku whined, turning his head away from katsuki. The blonde smirked at the display in front of him. He immediately leaned down and gave a harsh bite on Izuku's shoulder making the other keen rather loudly. Izuku placed his hands over his mouth while shooting his head towards Katsukis direction, who was holding in a laugh.

"Kacchan!" Izuku whisper yelled before starting to laugh. Katsuki laughed as well, putting his head down on Izuku's chest.

They sat there for a while, hugging each other before Izuku patted the other's head.

"Cmon lets make some breakfast"

Katsuki huffed but rolled off of Izuku's body and trutted towards the kitchen with Izuku following behind.

"What should we make?" Izuku asked as he looked in the almost-empty fridge.

"I was thinking about crepes," Katsuki mumbled. Izuku hummed and grabbed all of the ingredients.

"You want to make the salty or the sweet kind?" Izuku asked as he hovered his hand over the drawer where there was ham, cheese, veggies, and other things were.

"Both. I'll make the salty while you make the sweet batch," Katsuki said as Izuku nodded. Both got to work with mixing a big batch of batter before dividing it in half. Izuku proceeded to add sugar in his and Katsuki salt in the other. The greenette proceeded to cook one crepe at a time and put different fruits and cream cheese inside along a drizzle of hazelnut spread, the closest thing they had for nutella, and sprinkled powdered sugar to top it all off. He had two full plates of mini sweet crepes and covered them with another plate to keep the warm inside. Katsuki added vegetables, ham, cream cheese, and mushrooms inside and topped it with some rosemary. They put their four plates of food on the table and high fived.