6: Not a Great Start

Katsuki was the first to wake due to a small hand shaking him. He groaned but opened his eyes to see Katsuma holding a small stuffed animal.

"What do you need, kid?" Katsuki asked, placing arm over his eyes to block the sun.

"I-i was wondering if you could make breakfast. I really liked your pancakes..." he asked in a whisper. Katsuki shifted a bit and lifted himself from the covers and stretched his arms with a yawn.

"Fine. just get out so I can get ready" he asked a bit harsh from being awoken. The small male nodded excitedly and shut the door. Katsuki looked over to the bed but was startled seeing that Izuku was still in bed. He checked the time seeing that it was pretty late, at least to him. He looked back towards Izuku. He was hugging the pillow that was supposed to separate the two and breathing in and out through his parted, dry lips. The covers were bundled in the middle making it seem the small pillow resembled a body pillow. One of Izuku's legs was pulled on top of the mess with his knee almost touching his arm while the other was stretched out perfectly straight. His clothes were disheveled and rolled up with his shirt exposing his waist and his gym shorts, his upper thigh that was whiter than the rest of his skin. At that angle, Izuku's hip along with his butt was in the air making his waist seem thinner than normal.Katsuki blushed slightly. Sure Izuku and Katsuki have known each other as kids but their relationship turned to trash as quickly as it started so he never really got to spend time with him alone. Even though he knew how Izuku was by nature, he never really knew how Izuku was at home with his mother, but now he got the opportunity to witness it first hand. Yawning again, loudly, he got up from the bed, got dressed, and left the room leaving Izuku to sleep. He went to the kitchen and started making pancakes. Both the kids heard the pots and pans from their rooms and bolted inside the kitchen fully dressed. Katsuki took no mind of them until he plated everyone a serving of two medium sized pancakes.

"Go get deku and tell him to wake up."

Katsuma was the one to leave with Mahoro to stay with the other blonde. She simply stared at every movement Katsuki made, making him a bit irritated.

"Is there something you need to say brat?"

"Did you keep your promise?" she asked sassily. Katsuki glared at her trying to cover his small blush, successfully.

"Are you blind? Do you see deku sleeping on the couch? No, so that should answer your question" He grumbled before placing all the plates around the table with syrup, fruits, powdered sugar, and some different juices like apple or orange along with a pitcher of water. A few seconds later, katsuma is seen dragging a groggy Izuku who was yawning and scratching his head.

"Morning..."

Izuku sat down in a chair that was next to Katsuma and In front of the blond who had Mahoro next to him. The two kids chatted eagerly while Katsuki and Izuku ate in silence.

"Mr. Deku?" one of them asked.

Izuku hummed, having a mouthful of food, allowing them to continue.

"What are we doing today?"

Izuku swallowed before answering "well you do have a school here right?"

Mahoro groaned annoyingly "yeah but I don't wanna go and it's all across the island..." she mumbled angrily. Izuku snickered before having an idea.

"True true... oh well~ I guess I can fly you there myself. To think that I was excited to use my quirk today, guess not.." he said smugly making both kids gasp.

"Can you take us?!" they said in union, Katsuma being the, surprisingly, the louder one. Izuku laughed and nodded his head.

"Yes but promise me to behave and not make a fuss. If you don't behave, tomorrow you wake up extra early and we all walk there" he said sternly. Both nodded quickly and finished their food and went to get ready leaving the other two at the table.