2: A Surprise for Everyone

The sun rose, peaking through the mountain making the whole island illuminate. It may seem one of the most peaceful things to happen but in reality... it's one of the most annoying things that can happen to someone. More specifically a certain blonde.

"I hate mornings" he grumbled, trying to stand up from his spot.

"I know you do kacchan," Izuku said while stretching from his place. Katsuki looked in his direction.

Izuku was still lying on the floor but katsuki knew he was awake. Not only from his speaking, but also from the way he was bending his body. Izuku had his arms above his head while his back was arched off from the floor almost bending in half. Izuku's feet dragged slowly, made their way up the mat, towards the greenette until they reached his rear. Izuku then slid his back on top of his legs while opening them in a split sitting all the way up until he was standing. His arms dropped to his sides and turned towards the blonde who had a shocked expression.

"Do I have something behind me?" Izuku asked while twisting his back in all directions while dusting whatever was on his back, off. This movement made his arms twist in ways Katsuki never knew was possible.

"How the fuck is your body that flexile?!" he asked while getting up from his spot like a normal person. Izuku shrugged.

"I wanted to work on flexibility so I can punch and kick better. If my muscles were stiff, how would I do that without straining myself?" he asked rhetorically, making the blonde nod his head in understanding. Izuku yawned loudly while trying to talk.

"Wanna help...me with breakfast?" he asked, scratching his cheek.

"Sure"

They both made their way into the empty kitchen and started getting out ingredients to make food. Izuku made eggs while katsuki started with the pancakes. They made sure to make enough for everyone so no one would be left out. As the two worked together Izuku kept glancing over towards Katsuki. He frowned a bit but returned back to his task. It was silent between the two since both were too busy with their own thing. As soon as both finished cooking, Izuku placed his eggs in a bowl and covered it with a plate while Katsuki just placed the large stack of pancakes on the table uncovered. The heat between the pancakes would keep them warm for a while so he wasn't worried.

"We should go change. I feel disgusting." Katsuki said, looking at himself. Both were wearing the pants of their costume with a simple tank over top. Izuku nodded his head and both made their way into their separate rooms to shower and change. The class was slowly waking up with the small group of Mina, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Hagakure popping in the kitchen first.

"You guys never cook this early" a groggy voice said behind the group of girls making them jump away. They all turned around and relaxed their battle stance making them laugh.

"That's because we don't." Uraraka spoke. The redhead frowned but then shrugged his shoulders while approaching the table.

"Must have been more people bringing us food"

All agreed to his statement and sat down on the table, texting their friends that breakfast was ready. Not even five minutes pass and the whole class is sitting around the table taking turns in grabbing a spoonful of eggs and some pancakes.

"Ok. Is it just me or is there more than these pancakes and eggs?" Denki asked while eyeing his food. Kirishima, who was sitting across from him, gave him a questioning look

"What do you mean? There are just pancakes...and eggs.." he said, taking another bite of his food.

"No, I mean who puts cheese and spinach in eggs? Who puts milk inside eggs to make them extra fluffy? Who puts separate plates of plain and strawberry pancakes?" Denki said, now looking at the class.