I Love You

Next chapter at 21 votes and 20 comments :) so like its 12pm here but oh well. This has been on my mind for a while so yeah :) Guys I would really appreciate it if you'll vote and comment and share please. I love you'll xx
-----------------

Harry frowned when he saw himself winning in Fifa. He never won, Louis was too good. But he never complained, he loved how Louis would feel accomplished and grin. Harry loved when Louis smiled so hard that the corner of his eyes crinkled.

Harry never liked Fifa, or video games. He had never played one in his life either. But then Louis wanted to play one day and how could he refuse to that? He learnt it the best he could, but with his too long, lanky fingers, it just wasn't his thing. So he humiliated himself again and again and played, just because Louis loved to play.

Harry looked over at Louis, to see him looking at the controller and just staring mindlessly, his fingers moving without knowing which button they were hitting.

"Lou?" Harry asked.

No answer.

Harry paused the game and climbed on Louis's lap, his legs around his hips.

"Yeah What? The game." Louis said, seeming to have come out of his daze.

"Lou." Harry said, eyes scrunched up in concentration, his hands holding Louis's face in place.

Louis gulped and looked down.

"Louis look at me."

Louis looked up hesitatingly.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, worried.

Louis sighed.

"It's nothing, don't worry your mind."

"No it's something. You're thinking something, tell me what it is." Harry pleaded.

"I-I-I was just thinking about what your sister said and I-"

"You don't actually believe in anything she said, right?" Harry asked, in disbelief.

"Harry she is right, you can't be with me. This isn't the way you are supposed to live. This is not what you're supposed to do."

"What am I supposed to do then Louis? Sit at home and solve a million dollar sum which no one will even glance at? Go on walks because I can't stand being in my own house? What am I supposed to do Louis?"

"Harry this is wrong, you know it. What happens when everything is done? What then? What am I supposed to do? Run forever? They'll get hold of me one day. Kill me. What'll you do then?"

"I don't know Louis and I don't care at this point... I... I love you too much to care." Harry knew he had said something which will set Louis's bomb off. He knew, but for how long could he deny it? For how long could he not say? It was inevitable, it was deemed to happen.

"You can't love me Harry. You can't.." Louis said his voice quivering.

"I can't help it Louis. You possibly didn't expect me to not fall in love with you."

"I don't love you back Harry." Louis lied straight to his face.

"I don't care if you love me back or not Louis. I'll wait for as long as it takes, but I'm not leaving you."

"You are in for hurting yourself Harry. You'll hurt yourself."

"You're worth getting hurt for." Harry said, rubbing his cheeks with his thumbs, smiling.

"Thank you." Louis said, closing his eyes, a smile forming on his lips.

"I love you." Harry said, kissing him lightly.

Harry pulled back and rested his forehead on Louis's.

"Now, are you up for a game?"

"Imma gonna beat your ass."

"And I'd gladly let you." Harry said with a smile.

------------
Okay okay okay. Thanks for reading! Hope you'll like it!