The Acropolis

Harry always wanted to tour the world. He always wanted to see what he had read about. The Acropolis, The Eiffel Tower, Gros Morne National Park, City of Verona and the list goes on.

Harry's father had the money to send him. But he didn't. Harry thought it was because his father didn't trust him enough to be alone. But Harry knew the languages there, the monuments there heck Harry probably knew more than the tour guides.

Harry huffed a breath , going through the pictures in his 'Around The World' book.

"Did the spirit of Delphi tell you your sad future?" Louis said from besides him, not removing his head from the book he was reading.

"No, it's just...nothing." Harry didn't know what Louis could do if he told him about his dream. It's not like Louis would take him on a tour.

Harry thought about how lonely his life was, how he didn't have anyone who would listen to Harry ramble about greek myths and how they fascinated him. Nobody cared what his opinions were. What his views were.

Harry sulked as he remembered

"According to Newton-"
"Shut up, nobody wants to know."

"Mum look at the model-"
"Yes honey, go back to your room."

Harry didn't like it when people didn't listen to him, but he didn't have a choice. He couldn't make them sit and hear him out.

"Harry?"

Harry shook his head, clearing his thoughts and looked up at Louis.

"Yes?"

"Take this." Louis said handing him a piece of paper from besides him.

Harry frowned and took the paper and looked at it. His eyes widen.

"YOU ARE GIVING ME A TICKET TO GREECE?"

"Well that's what it reads so yeah."

Harry smiles wide, but then frowns.

"My passport...?"

Louis raises his eyebrows.

"You underestimate me Harold. I told you I'm the most wanted criminal here, I can do anything. Whether it's making a passport or knocking a sumo out."

Harry laughed, "Have you really knocked out a sumo though?"

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"It was quiet amusing really, the big guy didn't know how to get up once I knocked him down." Louis said, his eyes twinkling. Harry laughed.

Harry liked his eyes. They were pretty and so blue.

Snap out of it Harry.

"So..um since we're going to Greece.. Can we..can we.. Like um... Visit the Acropolis?" Harry asked nervously.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if we went to Greece and not visit the Acropolis?"

"You will take me there right?" Harry asked.

"After I finish my business there, I will." Louis completed with a smile.

Then something just popped up in his mind.

"This is for you ." The fringe haired-brunette boy said, grinning, handing Harry a piece of paper.

Harry took the paper and smiled, "It's the Acropolis!"

"Well you told me you wanted to go there, didn't you? One day it won't be just a drawing, I'll actually take you out there and we'll see it together."
The brunette said , his hands set in the air in a dramatic way.

Harry giggled, "Silly it's not that easy. What makes you so sure we're going to be friends that long?"

The boy next to Harry frowned, "We aren't friends, we're best friends and best friends stick with each other forever. And I promise you when I get old I'll take you all around the world ,Harry. Just like you wish for."

"Hopefully." Harry smiled at the boy.

The boy pulled Harry close, his hands around his shoulders.

"I will." He mumbled.

Harry shook his head and looked over at Louis.

He was now back reading his book. That's when Harry noticed his hair. He had just washed his hair so they were like a fringe on his forehead.

A fringe.

He couldn't be.

Harry was probably hallucinating. This couldn't be true.

Louis was Harry's kidnapper.

What was happening to Harry?

----------

Note-Omfg , this chapter is so cute ugh. Okay I need to stop that.
So you can see the insight on HARRYS and the fringe haired-brunettes past. ;) Anyways this chapter also gives you an insight on HARRYS life as to how he was always ignored and looked down upon. Anyways the rest must stay a mystery. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter :)