Epilogue

Thank you namii01 for the covers xx

(This is the sad one, there is a alternative ending too so scroll ahead!)
-------

"I would like to present this check of $1,000,000 to Harry Styles for solving the The Millennium Prize Problems." A guy said, handing Harry the check.

Harry looked in the crowd to find Zayn and the gang wolf whistling and shouting encouragements and Harry couldn't help but smile.

Harry took the check and he felt a wind blow on his face and he smiled. He could feel Louis caressing his cheeks and kissing him ever so softly.

'Thank you Lou.'

~

Life is like the seven unsolved sums. The difference is, you are deemed to find the solution to it. Whether it'll be on your death bed or when you look at the love of your life.

Life isn't complicated, Harry realised, the people in it are. Our goal as humans is to understand these complicated people and embrace each and every part, feeling, characteristic of them.

Harry wasn't over Louis, he could never be. But he did come to a conclusion, life had to go on. Plus Louis wouldn't want Harry to waste his life away like that.

So Harry got back to his senses, recovering bit by bit, completing the unsolved sums, publishing his books, with Zayn's help ofcourse. Louis had taken care of that too.

Harry was happy, content, yes he wished he had Louis by his side to share it with, but fate was like that.

Harry remembered the unanswered question he had asked Louis,

"Why do you care so much?"

Louis had answered,

"I don't know Harry. But I believe in fate and one day I'm sure I'll know. I'll tell you then."

Louis never answered it.

But when Harry re-reads the letter Louis last wrote him, he thinks of himself as a fool.

Because Louis had loved him back then, Harry was too blind to see it.

But Harry doesn't regret it.

Harry doesn't regret any moment he spent with Louis.

Because they made him alive.

When Harry looks back to the day Louis had kidnapped Harry, he remembers calling Louis a creep.

But he was his creep.

And Harry loved each and every part of him.

--------

Okay so here it is. And to the people who thought this was going to be a happy ending, it is an Happy ending, I just couldn't keep Louis alive because I wanted a touch of reality in this fiction. Thank you for reading and supporting me.
Much love,
Zahra. :)