Apologies from the author.

Okay so on my last chapter I got ALOT OF COMMENTS on how LOUIS can't be dead. I'm sorry guys, but think about me, how I physically wrote that, it broke my heart bit by bit. Because I made up Louis's character, I made him go from the lonely boy in love trying to help Harry to being Harry's boyfriend and being happy, being content. I made harry go from a lonely child prodigy to a prodigy having his boyfriend next to him whenever he did something and being happy. And I took away his boyfriend. It hurts me too. But I wanted my Fanfiction to be realistic. Because life isn't always that much fair, it steals the best thing that has ever happened to you. But in the end you are happy to an extent. You're content. And Harry is content. AND MY FUCKING HEART RIGHT NOW.

But don't worry you'll don't have to get rid of me!

I have two Fanfictions up! And many plots in my mind.
The ones published are
1) The Bounty Hunter (larry)
2) Masterpiece (NIALL)
And I have a one shot up too!
It's called Delphine (NIALL)

Enjoy reading those and comment your opinions on them!

I love you guys, you'll don't know how much this means to me , I've always loved writing but I never thought that people would like my work.

If you'll like this story recommend it to your friends and all that :) keep smiling and being creepy! I love you guys!