𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝘿𝙖𝙮

-Just a quick note; this chapter is a long and stressful one so I suggest you get a drink, pillow and be in a comfy situation before reading this. thank youu ^^

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After about 5 hours and 2 stops through the journey to Busan, everyone finally arrived at its destination.

Students and teachers got off the bus and stretched their body then took their bags that's filled with their clothes.

Being on the bus for 5 hours weren't the most fun thing as the chairs isn't that comfortable for their backs but they survived it either way.

Before heading off to their own homestay, everyone gathered at the big field of the campus to listen to the instructions given by their teachers and to receive the keys to their house.

The instructions and rules were just the same thing their teacher told them at school few days before this trip.

Then, the leaders of each team were called out to receive their keys and Hongjoong as the leader for Ateez he took the keys and off they go to their own house.

Since there are 8 people that's going to live together for a week, the boys had one of the big houses as their shelter.

It took them about 7 minutes to arrive to their house and when they finally arrived, the boys were all amazed at the design.

It was a two-story house with a campfire in front of the house. The grass were all perfectly cut and there were bushes of flowers around the house as a gate. The flowers bloomed so beautifully with such beautiful colour painted on its petals.

So far, this is the most beautiful place they've ever been for a camp. Eight of them loved the place already. It's a perfect place for a vacation.

Hongjoong unlocked the door to the home and opened it.

They were welcomed by the brown wooden floor, a huge living room area with a wooden coffee table in front of the couch and long sofa with a huge rug underneath it. There were lots of vases filled with beautiful fresh flowers in every corners. A staircase leading up to the top floor where the bedrooms are and if they walked further inside, they will be leaded to a dining room and a kitchen. But that wasn't it. There was another door next to the kitchen leading them outside where there is a huge swimming pool.

Were they in a millionaire's house they wonder.

Then they all went upstairs to check out the rooms.

The first room they entered was a medium sized one with twin beds in each side along with a side table and a lamp on it by the side. In the middle of the two side table, there was a large window allowing the sunlight to enter and brighten the room up.

Next room they entered was also the same as the first room. A pair of twin beds, side tables, night lamp and a huge window with an addition of a study desk next to the door.

The third room was slightly smaller with a bunk bed on the side, a window in the middle just like the previous two rooms and a study desk on the opposite side of the room.

The final room is the biggest. It consists of a king sized bed with two side tables and a night lamp on both sides, two windows located next to the lamps and a long chair in front of the bed. It's definitely the room that belongs to the parents most of the times.