"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚..."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"He'll be fine. You guys rescued him right on time. However, he'll have to stay here for a few days so that we'll make sure that he is fully recovered."

"Thank you so so much."

Eyes fluttered open slowly, shocked from the bright light made him close his eyes and slowly open his eyes again, adjusting his vision to the view. His body felt so sore, his throat hurts so much as if he had a bad cough. He was laying down in a bed that he doesn't recognise to whom it belonged to along with the white blanket covering half of his body. He pulled himself up slowly into a half sitting position despite feeling the pain in his muscles.

"He's awake." He heard someone said then the curtains opened slowly, revealing two faces he recognises very well.

"Mom? Dad?" He says with his raspy voice.

"Jongho." The female says emotionally then walking to him, pulling the boy into a soft but long hug.

"My boy, why did you tried to drown yourself Jongho? Don't you love your precious life? How would me and your dad feel if you're gone?" She cried as the young male was left confused.

"But Yeosang-" He asked himself but then understood what happened.

The situation where he and Yeosang supposedly was talking and arguing was just a dream he was having as he closed his eyes and fell into the water. It wasn't real. It was just his dream and hallucination.

But how did he survived?

His mother let him go and looked at her son's face.

"I would never ever want to leave you or have you leave me. You're my precious soul who I had so much struggle to get after I got married. I promised to myself to protect you and if you were to die from drowning just now because you are having some personal problems never would I ever forgive myself. Please don't ever do that to mom Jongho, I don't wanna lose you." The lady says desperately with tears in her eyes.

"You have other visitors too son. The ones who rescued you." His father says then opening the curtain, revealing six faces whom he knows too well. It was his friends.

The parents stood up and left Jongho alone to talk to his friends as they walked in and sat near the patient.

"What happened? How did you guys rescued me?" Jongho asks.

"Yeosang saved you Jongho." Seonghwa says as the boy looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeosang called us to meet up at the park near the Han River. He wanted to talk about you to us and as we were talking, Wooyoung saw a figure standing kn the rails of the bridge and told us about it. We saw and we all yelled at the figure which was you, telling you not to jump or even think about it. At the same time, Mingi and Yunho was walking on the bridge you were ready to jump off from and they too saw you and recognise you since they weren't that far away. So they tried to ran as fast as they can to pull you down but then you jumped. Luckily Mingi was on call with Hongjoong so he told us that it was you who jumped. After hearing that if course we were all shocked but Yeosang quickly took off his shoes and jumped into the water getting ready to drag you out the moment you fall into the surface." Seonghwa explained.