𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yeosang looked up as soon as Jongho said that sentence. He sobbed harder as he felt horrible over his actions, behaviour and attitude towards the younger.

Never ever he intended to hurt Jongho or use him, to break him. It happened unintentionally but still, it was not an excuse for him to not feel bad.

"I-I'm sorry..." The older apologised with a shaky tone and tears falling down the more he felt bad while looking down to the ground once again.

Jongho scoffed.

"I'm tired of hearing people apology." He says bluntly with a straight face. Not feeling bad one bit saying that which made Yeosang sobbed even more. Jongho was being serious this time. There was no tone of sadness or joking in the younger's voice. It was sincerely from his heart that had turn black from all the bitterness the world had offered him.

"Who's gonna wipe your tears now hm?" Jongho continued. Yeosang looked up to him in shock of what he said.

That hurts.

The person who once wiped his tears and comforted him, no longer is doing what he did to Yeosang now. That person is just standing still in front of him, watching his tears escape it's home, the eyes. It was all because of his selfishness that lead him to this mess. A mess caused by his own mistake.

"Jongho... please... don't be like this please.." Yeosang begged hopelessly.

"I am like this."

"No you're not! You're a sweetheart with a kind heart! You care for people, you only love peace and not war! You are a pure , innocent person not this brutal and heartless person... I know who you are and you are nowhere to be like this..."

"You know who I am? I doubt that Kang Yeosang. If you really know who I am you would understand my feelings and struggle to make you love me! But you didn't! You were head over heels for Wooyoung!"

"Just because of that, it doesn't mean that I forgot and don't understand the Choi Jongho I met in elementary school! The boy who had no friends to play basketball with because he had a broken leg. The boy who loved belting high notes in the toilet during cleaning duties after school. The boy who would always ask for extra rice from the school cooks because he enjoyed eating it so much. The boy who would secretly snack on fruits mid science classes. The boy who I cured because he fell from running on the track and lost his gold medal because of his clumsiness. I did not forget one bit about that innocent boy called Choi Jongho." Yeosang fought back desperately.

Jongho's eyes widen hearing Yeosang recalling all of their memories from elementary school and middle school.

"You still remember those moments?" Jongho asked and the older nodded while still crying silently.

"How-"

"Because I love you!" The older screamed in frustration.

Yeosang sobbed louder and harder.

Yes, Yeosang indeed love him and most importantly found himself slowly liking himself the day after that one summer night where it rained heavily making him all soaked up then getting rescued by Jongho who gave him a shelter to stay at for a short while. The exact day where the two had the whole day to themselves going to the arcade, eating and hanging out till the sun set down.

The moment Yeosang waved Jongho goodbye after he was dropped off at his house by the younger, Yeosang found himself not feeling anything towards Wooyoung. Which was why all he wanted from Wooyoung the day the truth broke out was just an apology, a sincere one.

It was because he had his eyes on Jongho since then. But didn't want to confess or say anything just yet as he wanted to habe his focus on his studies at the moment.

But that lead them to here. Unintentionally having an argument and crying their eyes out.

However, Yeosang still felt bad nevertheless. He was
guilty after all.

Back to present, Jongho was taken aback by the sudden confession by Yeosang. Was he actually hearing this correctly?

It's the reality right?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

End of chalter 31.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

- a short quick chapter today!
hope this was enough for you to start guessing and make some theories :)