𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

TW: There'll be a part where there's a moment of homophobic happening so prepare your heart and anger.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

5 hours passed and the students of Seoul High School has finally arrived at its school after a long journey from Busan where their school summer vacation took place at.

Students got out of each buses and took their luggages from the storage at the lower part of the bus. Then went to the school entrance to meet their parents who were waiting for them to arrive to pick them up.

Many parents had already arrived earlier than the bus did. Some were waiting in their cars and some were waiting at the school entrance door.

For Ateez, Seonghwa, Yunho and Mingi's parents had already arrived earlier which means the three men returned home first leaving the leftover five still waiting at the school.

Times passed by. Students went home little by little.

However there were still a few students whose parents were late. Since its the weekend and a seasonal break, the roads aren't very free. It's quite busy leading for the road to have a traffic jam which is making people having to take a much longer time till they're able to arrive at their destination.

Yeosang, San, Wooyoung and Jongho are one of the few students whose parents are late to pick them up at school.

Since they're basically a group of besties, being picked up late isn't really a big of a matter for them as they know each other well and isn't awkward with each other.

Well except the fact that WooSan is a pair of couple now, they're still friends nevertheless. And as much as Yeosang was a little bit bothered from having to be with the couple for a long time, he didn't had no choice but to just stick with  them and Jongho.

While on the other hand, Jongho did everything he could to distract Yeosang from Wooyoung and San whenever they do their loving couple things like compliment each other, giving pickup lines and making cheesy couple jokes. Although Jongho knows that Yeosang was still able to hear everything the couple were saying, he still tried to do everything he could to get Yeosang's attention away from it even just for a bit.

A few more minutes passed by and San's mother arrived. She parked her car at the side of the school where it's supposed to be parked at and entered the school compound to see her son sitting at the staircase along with three other boys who is of course Yeosang, Wooyoung and Jongho.

San saw his mother from afar, walking towards them with a smile, obviously excited to have him in her arms after a week being away from each other. The boy stood up and waved his hands towards the mother eagerly also with a smile, his dimples popping out.

Once Mrs. Choi arrived at the four boys she quickly pulled San into a tight hug. Hugging her son as if there is no tomorrow then pulling away.

"Oh San~ How was your first vacation with your new friends?"

"Wonderful! We played at the beach, had popsicles, played at the pool along with other water activities and lastly we had a firecamp night! It was sooo fun!!!" San exclaimed making his mother laugh softly.

"I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying yourself better here than in Namhae." Mrs Choi says with a heartfelt smile.

"Oh yeah! Mom meet my friends well there's more of them but they had already went home... Anyways, as you know Wooyoung.."