2. Light.

A bright gleaming light awoke my unconscious body. My sapphire eyes were welcomed by a glowing boy staring down at me. His chocolate eyes welcomed me with a wide smile. I felt safe with his look. The glowing light got dimmer enough to outline the man. His bronze hair was pulled up to a tight quiff. He wore a white t-shirt with no logos to be found anywhere. Out from his back sprung two feathered wings that fluttered perfectly with each breath he took.

"Hello." The boy smiled, "are you Louis?" I nodded shyly, unsure if I could trust the man. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm here to help you. Your in heaven, kid. I would get my wings ripped off if I did attempt to harm you. You surely are gorgeous though. I'm here to help you and ask you one question," he paused, I nodded allowing him to know I was still listening, "Lou- I have to be honest with you, you're dead. Don't worry, so am I. You have one of the biggest choices to make. We have had an angel watch over you your whole life, that angel has failed you. He failed to protect you from that car accident, now that angel has been sent down under. Now Louis. You have a big choice to make. You can either join your angel in the darkness, watch your soul disappear forever, or join us here in Heaven." The chocolate eyed boy held out his hand to me as if guessing I was choosing Heaven. I thought for a minute. If I go to the darkness I would be able to meet my angel. If I go into Heaven I will be an angel, I will be someone's angel. Or I could disappear forever.. I grabbed the Angels powerful grip, allowing him to pull me up. The light blinded me. The last thing I saw was the outline of the mans wings.