22. Pulled.

The hand grasped at my wrist, pulling me towards the body. It forced me to turn and look towards the face of whoever it was.

Zayn.

"Zayn, oh God.." I sobbed, breaking into tears and clutching onto his chest. I cried tears of sorrow and pain. The demon pulled me closer to his chest, comforting me; his hand creating circles on my back.

"Zayn- don't do it" a voice rang, interrupting my sobs. I recognized the voice quickly; it was Harry.

I turned my head, facing my attention to him but get grabbed by my wings.

"Zayn- stop, please stop" Harry begged, not daring to step towards Zayn.

Then I finally noticed what was going on. Liam once told me that if a demon pulls the wings of an angel, they lose them forever and join the demon.

I needed to think quick.

Suddenly, I noticed 2 people flying close; towards our direction. Those 2 people I noticed as Liam and Paul.

shoot. I thought, Paul told Liam everything.

Liam's eyes were stained with tears and Paul's with anger. Harry's reaction- however- was far different. It showed horror, disgust, and mostly pain.

"Let h-him go! Please!" Liam hiccuped out. Those words just caused Zayn to chuckle an evil laughter.

Harry stepped closer to me, but I begged him not to- I couldn't have him get hurt because of me.

While Zayn was looking directly at Harry, he pulled my wings more and more. The scars on my back burned and begged for ease.

Harry quickly launched himself at Zayn, pulled his hands away from my wings which set me free.

Harry attacked Zayn with his anger and pain. He attacked him for me.

"Louis! Go!!" Harry shouted towards me as he was finally able to tackle Zayn to the ground.

"No.." I whispered but Liam and Paul were already pulling me away from the scene.

"No! Please! Harry is going to die!" I screamed at them as the pulled me back home. I sobbed and sobbed for Harry.