11. Mine.

Liam's point of view

My glowing wings fluttered through the dark night, leaving sprinkles of light to shine behind them. The darkness filled my stomach with a watery sadness that I could heal if I turned around and headed back to Heaven. I will not do that, this is for Louis' sake.

Luckily the dark depths were empty, making it easy for me not to get caught, but not impossible.

I tried to think of positive things, like how Louis fell asleep in my arms after the tragic flight. I thought of how angelic the blue eyed boy look and it brought a wide grin to my face. Yet, as I think of the boy, all I can remember is the glare the demon shot me as I took his angel away- no. Not his angel. If anything, Louis is my angel. I protect him; how could that demon think he owns Louis when all he does is harm him. I'll show him who's better.

With full confidence in myself, I reached towards the knob; pulling it with my strength. The sight was not welcoming, a green eyed boy glared deeply at me with a a smirk. He then strongly pulled at my slim arm, pulling me into the dark home. The door locked with a large slam and that's when all my confidence shrunk to the size of an ant.

The voice walked towards the single lite candle in the center of the dark room. The green eyed boy looked up and gave me an evil glare, his curls whipping from his forehead in the process. "What would you like, Payne." He asked with his rusty demonic voice.

I greeted his question with a growl then began, "Stay away from Louis." Before I could finish, the curly hair boy laughed. I felt ashamed, a nice shade of pink spread across my cheeks in embarrassment.

"And what makes you say that?" Harry started, "Do you believe that you own Louis move then me?" He laughed.

I opened my mouth to respond, yet nothing came out. That was when I released, I was under the trap of Styles.

"Listen here. No matter what you say and or do there will be nothing keeping me away from Louis, alright? He needs me like he needs air to breath. Even if you lock him in a 300 story building with no windows or doors, I will get to him, Payne, do you hear me? Louis is mine."

"Or maybe it is you, Styles, who need him to breath." I grunted out, locking eye contact in the process. His eyes pinned a sharp blood color, signaling danger. The demon lunched towards me, but I was able to unlock the door and slam the door first. My long legs scurried away from the demon until I felt it was safe to fly back to Heaven again.

I have to protect Louis. He does not belong to Harry in any way shape or form.

As I reached our small flat on the misty cloud, I smiled walking towards Louis' bedroom door. I cautiously opened it, remembering his banging head ache from the night before. Louis was awake, as I could tell by his wing span. He picked at his feathers as a sleepy drifted into dream world. I looked at the way his clothes were too large to fit is tiny- yet masculine body. Louis didn't seem to notice my glowing figure in the doorway- so I sneak away to allow us both to sleep.

I need to protect Louis with all I've got, he doesn't belong to Harry.