21. Escape.

He pecked my cheek, whisper a sweet 'I love you'. We were now at Paul's house, as in 'we' I meant Harry and I. Yes, it's such as risk to allow him in the house but it's worth taking. Paul was now sleeping on the couch, so there was no possible way to get caught... Right? Along with Harry and I in the room was the small baby angel which I held in my hands.

I rocked the baby back and forth in my arms, combing her gorgeous wings with delicate fingers.

Harry stared at me with lust. "Can I hold her?" He whispered, causing me to look away from the innocent eyes.

I was hesitant before handing over the chubby child into his arms. He attempted to hold her with careful arms, but his demotic vibe refused to let him to so.

As he tried to calm the girl by combing her wings, sprinkles of black and ash began to form. The innocent wings then transformed into pitch black demon wings.

In shock, I took the girl from Harry, pulling her into my embrace. "What did you do to her?" I shouted at the man.

He backed away in fear, as if not meaning to do any harm. "I was just-"

Knocking.

"Shoot."

I grabbed Harry, shoving him into the nearest hiding place. It happened to be in the closet. As I did that, I noticed the baby's black wings.

"Shoot shoot!" I grunted quietly and quickly. I lay the angel down in her bed and cover the dark as dusk wings with her blanket.

"Louis?" The voice asked. I noticed it was Paul's. He was probably wondering why the door was shut, I had come up with a good reason earlier. I'd say 'the wind from the window kept blowing it shut so I decided to leave it like that.' Or something like that. Then he would laugh and ignore anymore conversation on that topic.

Sadly, I didn't have the time for that quick thinking now. "Y-Y-yeah?" I stuttered out, making me sound as guilty as ever.

I stood by the cradle, rocking it back in forth as Paul walked in.

"Why was the door shut?"

Shoot.

Sadly, my brain had forgotten all plans before and decided to wing it. "I have no clue."

"What?" The man asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged, trying not to sound non-caring.

"Alright, just wanted to come up and check in with you." He smiled, soon closing the door behind him.

I sighed, counting to 10 as his footsteps walked down the stairs. I walked carefully away from the baby cradle and towards the closet.

I opened it and whispered, "I want you to fix her wings and then I want you to get out."

"What- but Lou-" he stuttered out in shock. The demon reached out of cup my cheek but I pulled away.

"You hurt a innocent child. Imagine what you will do to me." I frowned, pausing for a moment before continuing with, "Fix her."

"Only you can fix her." He sighed, "Rub your hands up and down her feathers. The ash should be removed and as good as new."

I held the gentle girl in my arms and began to rub the ash down and off her wings. As the ash flaked off completely, I placed the girl back into her cradle and turned to boy.

"Please get out, Harry."

"Wha-"

Suddenly the door slammed open, hitting the wall. There stood Paul with a rage that was more then noticeable.

"Harry Styles." He yelled, grabbing a knife from his pocket. A stake knife. Not like it would do any harm, he's dead anyways. It will just cause him pain. I also heard from Liam if you stab a fallen angel in the heart, they become a demon. As I saw the knife heading towards his heart, mine fell in despair.

I yelled for Harry to stay back, but as he failed to obey. I had no choice but the jump. I flew between the space of the knife hitting Harry's heart. It stabbed me in the wrist instead.

Blood sunk down my wrist, but it didn't bother me much. Well besides the pain. Because that hurt like continuously stepping on a Lego. I was grateful Harry was alright.

"Louis- oh shoot-" Paul scolded himself. His arm still attached to the end of the knife.

"Paul I'm alright." I grin weakly, trying my hardest to avoid the pain. "Well- I see you've met Harry." I joked, not earning a smile from Paul.

Harry's arms wrapped around my slim, yet painful, waist.

Paul sickly said, "Don't touch him."

"You aren't my guard anymore, Paul."

"Guard...Guardian... Harry what are you talking about?" I looked above at the two taller men, seeing the hesitation and rage. "Paul was your Guardian?"

"No. Niall was my guardian. Paul was Niall's guardian." He glared the man straight in the eyes. He kept his arms tight around me.

I looked towards Paul, "Then why are you an angel?"

"I didn't watch Niall on land. I trained him in heaven. That has nothing to do with me being a demon Harry." Paul growled, "Now get your filthy hands off my boy."

"Your boy?" I become uncomfortable and begin to squirm around in Harry's grasp, "he's more my boy than yours."

"Louis. What is he talking about?"

Shoot.

"Yes Louis, what am I talking about?" He gave me a fake and sarcastic smile.

"Get out get out get out! All of you go away!" I yelled, angered at the sudden pressure. I pushed myself out of Harry's grasp and into the middle of the room.

"Louis tell me what's going on here." Paul begged, stepping towards me which caused Harry to mumble.

"Get away from me!" I shouted, pulling the knife that stabbed my wrist. I yelped in pain but quickly threw the bloody knife to the ground. Blood splattered like a murder had just taken place. Before I could see the sadness in their eyes, I flew away. I flew out the open window. I flew into the open sky.

I needed to get away.

I've always had this problem with people standing around me. It feels like being stuck in a deep dark pit. There's no where to go, yet people are still shouting questions at you from the top. I needed a rope, in this situation flying away from the problem was my rope. I've always hated that. I've always hated when teachers stood around me and continuously asked questions. I always hated when my friends stood too close yet talked over me.

Blood dripped from my wrist as I flew away. I had no thoughts of turning around, until a hand latched my wrist.