5. Attachment.

"Alright so this is the council hall. You have to be very careful, they watch everything you do in here." Liam sighed before grabbing my hand and walking me in. The whole building was covered in clear glass, making it almost impossible to hide anything. Liam walked me over to a chair and told me to sit. I watched as he talked to the desk assistant, trying to find us a time to talk to the council. Liam came and sat next to me on the white love seat. The brown eyed boy swung his arm around my broad shoulders until a woman in a gold dress walked out and told us the council was ready to see us. Liam protected me more cautiously, he told me that on occasion demons would lurk in here.

When we opened the door, there was a large coffee table with at least 12 chairs surrounding it. There sat four council members, each had golden wings stating their importance. Liam held my hand as we made our way to the table.

"Hello, Council," Liam started before clearing his throat. "We are here to report a run away." He frowned, adjusting his leather collar.

"Liam, we hardly see you here- we know you protect your trainers well, there is no need to be nervous!" A brown haired woman with large golden wings laughed. "Where was this demon?"

"I- I know who the demon was.. He attacked Louis while I was giving him his flying lessons on the north cloud." Liam frowned.

"Who was the demon?" One of the council members asked, he was writing all information on a sheet of paper.

"It was a fallen angel- Harry Styles. He was Louis' guardian angel while he was a human. I believe it was a case of angel attachment." Liam nodded, "Louis didn't get bitten, luckily but it was close."

"Wait what?" I interrupted, "that was my angel? That thing was my angel?" I frowned.

"Louis- shh." Liam whispered.

"Louis- angel attachment is a serious thing," a man council member started, "your angel got too attached to you as a human when he couldn't have you. He's addicted to you. Now that your an angel, he can finally reach you. Liam, we trust you to protect, Louis. Don't fail us." Liam nodded before thanking the council and heading out.

Once we exited the building I angrily looked at Liam, "Angel Attachment?"

"Do you think this is my fault?" Liam frowned, "I had absolutely nothing to do with this Louis. Now let's go home, you will be safe there." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, protectively.

As we headed home, I couldn't get the demon out of my mind.