23. Argue.

"You're going to tell me what's going on right now."

I was currently seated on a reading chair, Liam angrily stood above me.

It's none of your business I thought, but kept my mouth shut. "I love him, Liam, I really do.."

"No." Liam huffed, "That doesn't happen. You're an angel. He's a monster."

"It's not like that! Liam, he's sweet, he was an angel he still has the goodness in-"

"He wants you to think that Louis! He wants you to believe that he is good! He doesn't care about you! He cares about your wings and halo! Once those are gone you're nothing to that sick demon!"

"He's not like that." I mumbled under my breath yet it was still visible to Liam.

"He's a demon, Louis."

"A fallen angel." I corrected him.

"He's evil."

I stood up from the seating chair, looking the angel straight in the eyes, "Well thanks to you, he could be dead right now."

I walked away from him and down the long hallway towards my room. Liam called after me but I didn't respond.

*

It was dark now, Liam hasn't spoken to me since our argument. I doubt he will come in, since it is dawn.

I lay in bed, thinking through this awful, tormented day.

I heard a knock on my window and my heart stopped.

"Demon?" I whispered, quickly throwing myself out of bed and running towards the window.