15. Fireflies.

"You don't understand.." The fallen angel spoke quietly and quickly, avoiding my eye contact. Tears fell from his emerald eyes before continuing, "I have worked so hard for you, Louis.."

"What do you-" I started, before being cut off by the sobbing boy.

"I was 14, Louis." He hesitated, cautious of his words. "I was 14." He repeated again, "I had a loving family and a roof over my head. I had a little sister and loving parents." He paused, cringing at his memories.

"Harry, You really don't have to tell me-"

"One night I was with my little sister, Gemma. She was 7 years old.." He sobbed, "The night was fogging and dark. Thousands of fireflies lit up our small backyard. She insisted on going outside, not sleeping til she could dance in the light of the bugs." The fallen angel smiled to the floor at the memory. "We rushed into our coats and boots to head out to the dark. Oh, Louis, how her face lit up when we stepped outside, it was so magical. The way she danced through the night was beautiful, not choreographed, but beautiful. It was so graceful and peaceful and pleasant. She has the smallest feet but it was amazing what she could do with them. Oh, Louis, What I would give to see those feet again." He smiled as several tears slipped out. "As the night went on she continued to dance, dragging me along with her. She insisted on me dancing as well, so we ballroom danced through the night. As rain formed and it started to drizzle, the fireflies light faded away but that didn't stop our dancing. A thunderstorm began and lightening struck from far distances. Yet, we still twirled like nobody was watching. The lightening began to come closer then before, I got worried but Gemma never wanted the moment to end." His throat clenched at the memory before beginning again. "A lightening bolt came above us and I had just enough time to save one of us."

I hummed in sorrow, "So you saved Gemma.." I whispered. The fallen angel nodded, afraid of those words.

I felt my heart sink to my stomach, like an anchor diving without its rope going deeper down.

"Harry, that's quite amazing..." I breathed, "First angelic action." I smiled. The boy lifted his head, slowly rising from the ground.

I looked closely at him. His slim body was nude besides from his loose pair of boxers flowing from his hips to his thighs.

My eyes snapped up has Harry coughed, "When I died I was sent to Heaven and learned my fallen angel was Niall Horan, a young blonde boy. He never really wanted to connect with me much. Time past and I learned my ways around Heaven. Once my 100 years of training ended, I was assigned a human to watch over. Louis, my dear, that was you." He smiled to himself, dimples growing widely. The emerald eyed boy came towards me, sitting down on the sinking mattress.

"And if I could die and meet you all over again, I would." Harry grinned, showing all his gorgeous and inline teeth.

The boy leaned towards me, coming closer then ever before. My instincts shouted at me to lean back, but I denied them, wanting to see where this would lead me.

The dark boy gave me a last sudden gleam before colliding his lips with mine. They fit perfectly together as gently pecks were placed.

Suddenly aware of everything, I pulled away. I earned a confused look from the fallen angel, before panicking and flying out the open window... Back to Heaven.

.
.
.
Hello, I'm not going to publish this chapter with a picture due to my lack of sleep (I only got 6 hours last night) anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and tune in for the next.