24. Locked.

Hi!
Quick update before this chapter.
I wanted to share with you guys that this will be my last book on this account and that I have made a new account. If you'd like to hear any reasons behind why I have lacked updating, please visit my profile and you will see a whole apology letter there ! Thank you and let's continue into chapter 24.
_______________________
"I need to take you somewhere Lou."

The mysterious knock on the window had turned out to be Niall. His eyes were bloodshot which is a side effect from tears, lack of sleep, or just stress.

I shushed him, begging him to be quieter because Liam may hear.

"Where is somewhere?" I whispered, signaling my hand for Niall to get off the ledge of my window and fully into my room.

Just as his toe inched inside, alarms when off rapidly.

Sh*t, I muttered. Niall gasped, quickly removing himself from the window and shutting it quickly to remove any evidence of him intruding our home.

Only the guardian angels (such as Liam) has alarms so they can protect the other angel in the household. I had completely forgot about this.

Just as I expected, Liam rushed in with a steak knife held tightly in his hands. "Louis, did you let someone inside our house?" He spoke urgently, needing to get an answer.

The lie quickly escaped my lips, "No, what were those alarms?" I asked as Liam walked quickly over to my window, looking out into the sky. The coast had been clear since Niall was long gone.

"They were demon alarms. Louis please get up and follow me." He turned away from the window, looking in my direction and grabbing my wrist. He pulled me out of bed, leaving me cold and blanket less. His hand still on my wrist, he pulled me out into the hallway and towards a door under the staircase.

"What is this?" I asked as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a key and sticking it into the knob.

His hands unlocked the door, yet he left the key inside. The man turned to face me, eyes to eyes. "Louis, I want you to be safe and protected at all times. To do that I need to keep you away from all interactions with the world out there," he pointed in direction to a window "You will have to live in here until everything has cleared up, alright? You will be safe in here." He pushed the door open which reveled  a cramped area with only a bed and a desk for furniture.

"So you are locking me in a room like Harry Potter?"

"Harry who?" 

"Never mind." I guess he didn't live to see the magically world of Harry Potter.

"This is going to be your room for the next few weeks, Louis."

"You have got to be kidding me."

The room was wood and windowless. There was no was no sight of a private bathroom anywhere and certainly no fridges- not even a mini fridge.

I huffed, "Are you locking the door while I'm in here?"

"I have to so you won't get taken during my jobs, Lou." He sighed, motioning for me to enter the room.

I stayed put in my spot yelling "Do you expect me to live in here? Where's the bathroom? Where's the food? Did you know that if you stay locked in a room for an extremely long amount of time with no windows you can die really quickly Liam?!"

"You're kinda already dead."

"Screw you." I yelled, walking into the room and slamming the door, which was instant regret as I heard a lock being placed on the door.