4. Demons.

"Alright, Louis you have been holding onto my jacket for the last 5 minutes. I need you to jump." Liam sighed, attempting to pull my tight grip away from his sleeveless leather jacket. I held on tighter, not allowing him to push me off.

"There is no way I'm jumping down there." Liam thought it would be a good idea to train for flying first, considering flying is needed to do everything else. Apparently for flying you have to drive off a floating cloud and somehow find out how to fly.

"Louis, c'mon. Do you want me to do it with you?" The boy held my hand, pulling me towards the edge of the floating cloud.

"What if I fall?" I frowned, looking below us. It was completely empty, only a sea of blue could catch me. "I could dive straight into the dark side!" I yelled anxiously, earning a chuckle from the brown eyed boy.

"Oh, but what if you fly?" Liam smiled, wrapping his large hand around my small one, knowing I couldn't come up with a better comeback. Liam gave me a quick nod, saying he was going to jump.

"No." I gasped before I was able to pull away from Liam's strong grip we were falling from the sky. The brown eyed boy's wings flew open, capturing his falling body. The wings gracefully flew in the air. Meanwhile, My wings spread open and tried to protect my falling body. Liam flew ahead of me, as if challenging me to a race. I would have raced him too, but something grabbed me. A hand gripped tightly around my wrist, scaring me. I turned to see a black wing, fair from the color of Liam's. A demon. I screamed for help, alarming Liam. A hand flew over my mouth.

"Shh, it's better if you don't scream, Angel." A voice chuckled. Liam came flying towards me, punching the face of the demon. The demons tight grip on my wrist had let go and was replaced with Liam's soft touch instead. The green eyed demon just chuckled as Liam held me in his arms. Liam flew us back up to the clouds, still holding my body tightly.

"Louis did he do anything to you?" Liam asked frantically as he placed my frail body on the fluffy surface of the cloud.

"He- he grabbed my wrist," I started, He examined my frail wrist. "He covered my mouth and said something to me-" I said before Liam interrupted me.

"Luckily there are no bite marks on your wrist," Liam breathed a sigh of relief before kissing my wrist. I blushed before Liam said, "just incase. What did the Demon say to you?"

I traced my thoughts and then told him, "well I was screaming for you and then he said 'it's better if you don't scream...'" I cut out the part where the man called me angel, not thinking it was important. It did give me chills though.

Liam sighed before saying, "I'm bring you to the council."