7. Attacked.

"Shh, angel. Quiet quiet. I'm guessing you know who I am by now?" The green eyed demon chuckled. I screamed against his cold hand. "Angel quiet!" The man yelled forcefully. "I will allow you to breath if you quiet." The man shouted at me. I had no other choice then to stop screaming. The curly haired boy released his hand from my mouth.

"What do you want from me?" I attempted to scream but my voice was still raspy from my screaming, "why are you continuously following me?"

"Sweet little, Angel. I don't want anything from you. I want you." The Demon grinned at me, stepping closer. "And now that I finally have you.." I heard Liam screaming my name from a distance.

"LIAM HEL-" I cried, but was slapped by the demon. Tears rushed down my pale face as I heard Liam continuously called for me.

"Your mine. Not Liam's. Liam's out of the picture now. Understand?" I closed my eyes and didn't respond. I allowed the tears to run down my face. The boy held my wrists against the brick wall. "Do you understand, my sweet Angel?" His hand released one of my wrists to play with my fringe. I could hear Liam come closer and closer.

"Get away from him!" Liam screamed running towards the demon. The boy grabbed my waist and held me tightly before opening his wings and flying into the air. Liam followed shortly behind. I tried to release my wings to escape but couldn't sense the boy was holding me. I tried kicking, hitting, and screaming but none would work. Liam flew as fast as he could but it couldn't compare to the demons.

"LIAM! PLEASE PLEase!" I cried, my voice cracking. The angel's wings fluttered in a quick speed and caught up to the demon. I tried to wiggle myself out of the demons grip but failed. Liam grabbed the demons arm, trying to rescue me but he was being held back too. A blonde haired demon pulled Liam away from me. "No NO!
LEAVE HIM-" I yelled but the demon held my mouth.

"What did I say? Silence." The demon yelled at me. I punched him, causing him to wince and let go of me. My wings caught me quickly and I flew over to Liam getting attacked by the blonde demon. I needed to hurry because the green eyed demon was coming towards me. I punched the demons face and pulled him off of Liam. The brown eyed boy grabbed me into his strong arms and flew towards the clouds. We both landed, letting out heavy breaths from our battles.

"Louis- oh my god Louis. Angel I'm terribly sorry. Did he hurt you?" Liam cooed, coming towards me to cuddle my fragile body in his arms.

"I- I don't know. I-" my breath pounded against my chest, begging for a break. "Li- I need a break. I need to rest."

"Yes yes, course Angel. Shh.. Sleep.." Liam brought my body into his arms and flew to our house. Liam placed my into my bed to rest for a bit.

My body cuddled deeply into my warm blankets. I heard a small breath behind me. There stood a dark wing. "Oh your awake, angel.." He smiled.