9. Taken.

"Lou.." A voice spoke, poking me in the arm. I opened my eyes to see a brown eyed boy. I let out a sigh before closing my eyes again. "Louis I'm going to Earth." My eyes shot to Liam. This time I noticed that he was all packed up and dressed.

"Wait! I'll go too!" I argued, sitting up from my pillow to allow my wings to unravel around me. I slipped out of my bed, instantly missing the warmth of the duvet cover. Liam held my shoulders, as if pushing me back into my bed. "What are you doing? I need to get ready. Your going to be late for your agenda!"

Liam let out a sigh, pushing me back into my bed. "Louis you have to stay here." I frowned at his words. "Last time you got taken, home is a much safer place for you. Once I get home we can go to the council to talk about your nightmare, yeah?" Completely ignoring him, I got up out of bed. Liam shoved me back into my bed. "Louis."

"Please Liam! I'll be safe! I'll follow you! You can even hold my hand when we walk across the streets!" I begged, knowing he wouldn't agree to it. It was worth a shot anyways. Instead of responding, Liam just sighed and shook his head then walked out my room. "Liam!" I called after him. I quickly got out of my bed to chase after him. I found him in the kitchen eating some toast before he leaves. When he saw me coming towards him he shoved his last piece of toast in his mouth and walked towards the door. "C'mon Liam!" I yelled before he closed the door. "Idiot." I mumbled to myself. This was the first time I've been alone in this flat. Sighing, I decided to make some toast because Liam left all the ingredients out. Before I could reach the counter, I heard loud footsteps behind me.

Liam's POV

After a really long day of saving people from stupid mistakes I couldn't wait to go home. As I flew up to my front steps I noticed that the door was open.

"No." I mumbled under my breath before racing inside. "Louis?" I called calmly, begging that I just accidentally left the door open. "Louis?!" I shouted, running into his bedroom. Empty. Range filled me, I was angry at myself but more of who did this. "Louis?!" I shouted running into the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and my bedroom. All empty.

"Please no. No no no." I slid down the hallway wall, begging he was just out on a walk. Knowing that possibility was absolutely false I decide to head to the council.