19. Drunk.

I awoke with small fingers tapping on my rip cage.

"Mhh..?" I mumbled into my pillow to the anonymous person.

I remember last night. How Harry and I kissed and cuddled through it by the open fire. He had dropped me off home like Paul was supposed to do because Liam was busy at a party. I was prepared for him to come home drunk.

"Lou.." A raspy, bubbly drunk voice spoke, "let's go get some cookies.." He dragged onto his words, not putting spaces in between.

I sighed at the drunk boy, pushing him away from me. "Liam go to bed." I muttered, shoving my head back into the heated pillow.

Suddenly I felt my blankets lift and a cold body crawl in. Frost hands cuddled my body and a head rested on my neck. I let out a sigh, before turning over and seeing Liam was already fast asleep with me beneath his arms.

"Of course," I muttered, "This is fantastic isn't it?" I growled while his body weigh crushed me.

I took a whiff of the air. It now was a mixture of Liam's nose-burning cologne and my scent- which is the scent of hot chocolate for some reason, as I'm told. In fact, I find it really strange how I smell like hot chocolate, considering how I haven't had it in years. Loads of people like the smell of it though. And Harry likes it too. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm keeping it.

I know that these thoughts I'm having are just produced from my sleepiness, so in just enough time I fall asleep with Liam crushing me.